Answered

Can I download a VideoAsk as a video file (mp4)?

• 28 May 2021
  • 7 replies

Badge +5

Hi all (and specially VideoAsk experts) :wave_tone1:

Quick question, is it possible to download a VideoAsk as a video file such as an mp4?

Thanks in advance! :selfie_tone4:

icon

Best answer by Maya 8 June 2021, 14:32

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @Gabriel :blush:  Great question!

You can of course download the videos you’ve recorded or uploaded as steps to your videoask, as well as download the video responses you’ve collected. Learn how to download both in this article:books:

The interactive capabilities of a videoask cannot be downloaded (ie there is no “offline” mode for a videoask)-- following the article’s instructions, the videos downloaded will be the media files without the captions, overlay text, or answer type options. 

Hope this helps! :rocket:

Badge +5

Cool! I'll give it a go and let you know how it goes @Maya ! 

Have a fab weekend. 

Badge +5

In fact, @Maya . My interface doens’t look like the one on that article, I can’t find the download button :astonished:

I only see share and embed. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @Gabriel!

In that screen shot you’ve shared, you won’t see the download button until you’ve collected response (that option will allow you to Download all your videoask response media files)

If you’d like to download the videos you’re recorded yourself to add to your videoask, you can click on the Build icon, then access each step of your videoask to download the videos (more info here!) :blush:

Badge +5

I see, there’re many different videos we can download and I got confused. I found it @Maya - thank you!

Hey @Gabriel!

In that screen shot you’ve shared, you won’t see the download button until you’ve collected response (that option will allow you to Download all your videoask response media files)

If you’d like to download the videos you’re recorded yourself to add to your videoask, you can click on the Build icon, then access each step of your videoask to download videos (more info here!) :blush:

I am also satisfying with answer and try to use it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@tvirgil2 Let us know if you have any questions along the way! 😀