Answered

How to make Videoask widget float throughout my site?

I want my Videoask to “Make your videoask  float (...)throughout your site until clicked on”. Learn more

The “learn more”-link goes to this page, but I can’t find anything about it there. 

https://www.videoask.com/help/embed/360059030911-embed-a-videoask-widget

I use Wordpress.

What can I do to make the widget show on all pages on my site?

Thank you from Norway

icon

Best answer by andrew_videoask 6 April 2023, 22:06

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Sonneland 

Thanks for your question, do you want the videoask to appear floating on the website similar to the one we have on our Help Center?

If so, that widget article is correct, and we even have instructions for embedding specifically on Wordpress which you can find here

Let me know if that helps, or if that’s not the kind of embed you’re looking for 😅

Hi :-)

Thank you for answering. 

Yes, and I want it to appear throughout the site. Now it only appears on the front page (works fine there).

Håkon

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Sonneland, thanks for adding some clarification here 🙂

Here’s the code you can use to embed your widget globally across your website.

Just make sure to replace the demo videoask URL in that code above with your videoask URL. Additionally, make sure to list any webpages you want to exclude the widget from in this section of the code (if applicable): const excluded = ['/page-b.html', '/page-c.html']

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Sonneland let us know if that code works for you, or if you need anymore help with embedding your videoask 😊

Great, I’ll try that. Thank you!

Håkon