Feedback wanted

Calling all Marketers! What's keeping you up at night?! 😱 😱

• 5 January 2024
  • 5 replies
Calling all Marketers! What's keeping you up at night?! 😱 😱
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Happy New Year dear Community – hope you're doing well!

2024 is here, and we're on a mission to supercharge our webinars with content that speaks directly to YOUR needs! 

🔥 What are YOUR biggest marketing challenges this year?

From lead gen headaches to cookieless crises, we want to know what keeps you up at night (or fuelled with coffee ☕️). Your insights will guide our webinar content and help us provide the value YOU crave.

💡 How can we help you conquer 2024?

Share your challenges below, and let's kick off the year with solutions that truly make a difference! Your expertise fuels our mission to empower marketers everywhere. 💪

Ready, set, brainstorm! 🚀

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Ok, I will start, as many viewed the post but no one replied.

🔥 What are YOUR biggest marketing challenges this year?

Scaling my new business called immileads, a lead generation agency dedicated to immigration lawyers who are looking for more clients. And continuing to grow expat.cl, my relocation and immigration agency in Chile. If some of you guys want tips about Chile

💡 How can we help you conquer 2024?

I already asked :-)

Fixing the translation tone for Spanish and English 

Being able to pass data to a form after its creation, without using the GTM hack i found

A country selector (with country name translated in the language of the form) that returns the country ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 code, so that when the same form is used in several languages, I don’t have to map countries name translation with their ISO code.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @sleepqueen and @HC Marketing thought I would tag you in this thread, just in case you have any thoughts! 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks a lot for your input @jeremielp 🙏

In terms of scaling your businesses, what particular challenges are you facing when it comes to growth? For instance, is it more on the side of finding and acquiring audiences – or on nurturing/converting, or something else? Stop me if I’m being too nosey haha, just trying to figure out what topics for guides/live workshops/community discussions, etc. would be helpful for you and other folks like you.

And thanks for flagging those feature requests, we’ve passed these on to the product team and will keep you posted on any developments :)

Thanks again!!!

Obviously, leads and higher ranking of the website

Happy New Year dear Community – hope you're doing well!

2024 is here, and we're on a mission to supercharge our webinars with content that speaks directly to YOUR needs! 

🔥 What are YOUR biggest marketing challenges this year?

From lead gen headaches to cookieless crises, we want to know what keeps you up at night (or fuelled with coffee ☕️). Your insights will guide our webinar content and help us provide the value YOU crave.

💡 How can we help you conquer 2024?

Share your challenges below, and let's kick off the year with solutions that truly make a difference! Your expertise fuels our mission to empower marketers everywhere. 💪

Ready, set, brainstorm! 🚀

Okay