Answered

Enable & Manage 2 Factor Authentication for Users

• 29 March 2021
  • 8 replies

Hi Typeform Community,

I noticed there was not an option to enable two factor authentication (2FA) for my Typeform account. My company has three users under the Typeform Premium plan. I have no security concerns with Typeform’s systems, but I think my users’ logins are vulnerable without 2FA. I strongly encourage or even require my colleagues to enable 2FA for every account they can, so I wanted to ask Typeform to consider adding 2FA as an account feature. Thanks! - John

icon

Best answer by Liz 30 August 2021, 18:18

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jmco thanks for popping into the community! I’m asking our team if we have 2FA on the roadmap, as I can’t quite remember (having a case of the Mondays!). As soon as I hear back, I’ll post in the thread here!

Here for the 2FA update. Agree with John re the need. Thanks Liz

Hi Typeform Community, 

I’d like to change 2FA settings to other person or disable it but I couldn’t find where I can setup.

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

HI @Plco Thanks for stopping by! Our Enterprise plans have SSO authentication now, which isn’t exactly the same, but it is an option! You can read a bit more about the Enterprise plan here

@Liz  Thank you for your answer! I read the link you give me, but i think it’s not helpful for me now. Now our account is enable to 2FA by my personal phone number for somehow (I don’t know why, I can’t even remember when i setup this) But it’s time to leave this company, so it’s an issue. Could you please remove 2FA setting and phone number for our account? 

@Liz Sorry, Liz! It’s because of Google! I just solved this problem. Thanks a lot!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

No worries, @Plco ! Glad you got that solved. Let me know if you think of anything else! :smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jmco @Philip @Plco Not sure if you all saw the post below, but some good news! :)