[Meaningful Mondays] A simple brand strategy

• 1 June 2021
  • 9 replies
[Meaningful Mondays] A simple brand strategy
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
  • Director of Brand at Typeform
  • 13 replies

Keeping it simple, today. Here’s how I think about brand strategy. Hope it’s helpful.

Paul

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@paul - thanks Paul for another insightful session. simple yet elegant!

des

I like your strategy. Im thinking to apply this on my business. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I like your strategy. Im thinking to apply this on my business. Fix and flip loans

I’m curious to know how it goes. Fintech, and finance in general, are prime for this approach.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Another helpful video that gets the week started on a positive note - thanks, @paul ! 

If everyone started with the thought that they are unique (we’re all separate individuals) then invested a little time to write down what makes them who they are, identifying the reason others should work with them becomes a little easier. Unique is better than same in my book (all day long). 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Another helpful video that gets the week started on a positive note - thanks, @paul ! 

If everyone started with the thought that they are unique (we’re all separate individuals) then invested a little time to write down what makes them who they are, identifying the reason others should work with them becomes a little easier. Unique is better than same in my book (all day long). 

Agree with this @vickioneill — I believe when we truly understand that ROI is really Return On Identity, or, who we truly are, we can really reform mass education and transform our economy. Everyone has a place and a contribution, rather than there’s not enough to go around for everyone.

Badge +5

I love the concept of Return on Identity - what a brilliant thing. Thanks for sharing, Paul. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@paul - nail on the head!  Seriously. 

We represent “Identity” on many different levels - personal, business, reputational, etc. - and, I think, we have to recognize that Return on Identity is a portfolio return, not just a personal or a business ROI: I am me, I represent a business which is pretty much based on me, etc.. so I can’t forget that when i am looking at return on identity. 

Something I need to dive a little deeper into based on your description, @paul 

and now for a lighter, tongue in cheek moment, in the same vein: from the resident community curmudgeon:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Another helpful video that gets the week started on a positive note - thanks, @paul ! 

Agree with this @vickioneill — I believe when we truly understand that ROI is really Return On Identity, or, who we truly are, we can really reform mass education and transform our economy. Everyone has a place and a contribution, rather than there’s not enough to go around for everyone.

Love that @paul - Return on Identify. So true for any type of positive return in business. Thank you for sharing that. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@paul - nail on the head!  Seriously. 

We represent “Identity” on many different levels - personal, business, reputational, etc. - and, I think, we have to recognize that Return on Identity is a portfolio return, not just a personal or a business ROI: I am me, I represent a business which is pretty much based on me, etc.. so I can’t forget that when i am looking at return on identity. 

Something I need to dive a little deeper into based on your description, @paul 

and now for a lighter, tongue in cheek moment, in the same vein: from the resident community curmudgeon:

Everything we do and say is what and who we represent. Love these comments, des. @john.desborough