Conditional logic for lead distribution...?

• 12 March 2021
  • 4 replies

Situation.. 

Multiple clients in multiple states.

What I would like to do is ask the lead what state they’re in and drop them to the proper place. 

To make it even more complicated.. lets say I have to rotate those leads between multiple clients in Texas, California etc. 

I’d like to do this with the conversation form but not mandatory. Thank you for your input to help me get there. 

StrategyMaverick 3 years ago

Hi @Liz I figured it out with Zapier… I need one zap per state and I’m good to go. 

The CRM we’re using is High Level for all the clients. It’s somewhat complex since we’re splitting this between 30 agents and a whole bunch going on but one zap per state made it easy.

View original

4 replies

Just a heads up for others that want to do something similar, I’m going to do this with Zapier

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @StrategyMaverick thanks for stopping by! Hopefully this shouldn’t be too complicated to setup. Where are you dropping the leads? For example, once they provide the state, do you have a different set of questions to ask them? Or are you sending them to a CRM system? If you’re sending them to a CRM system, it would be great to know which one so I can figure out a solution for you. :grinning:

Hi @Liz I figured it out with Zapier… I need one zap per state and I’m good to go. 

The CRM we’re using is High Level for all the clients. It’s somewhat complex since we’re splitting this between 30 agents and a whole bunch going on but one zap per state made it easy.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah, glad to hear Zapier worked, @StrategyMaverick ! :)