Skip to main content
Answered

Form wont update with PUT nor POST

• 27 June 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi there,

I hope you're doing well!

I've created a script that duplicates a form and replaces some images on the duplicated version. In preview mode, the new images inserted via POST or PUT requests are displayed correctly. However, when I share the form with someone to fill out, they still see the old images.

Interestingly, if I make any minor change to the form (such as adding a letter, a dot, or a comma) and then hit "Publish", the images update to the correct ones.

Anyone have any clue how to resolve it?

Thank you for your help!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @mbgomes This is a really great question. Any changes made your form won’t be live until that publish button is clicked. So, in order for the changes you’ve made via the API to be live, you’ll want to be sure they’re published so that they can be seen live!

Hi @mbgomes This is a really great question. Any changes made your form won’t be live until that publish button is clicked. So, in order for the changes you’ve made via the API to be live, you’ll want to be sure they’re published so that they can be seen live!

Thank you, Liz! :D

Just to be clear, there's no way to duplicate forms in a batch and make all of them live at once? I need to duplicate them and then publish each one manually, is that correct?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @mbgomes that’s correct, at the moment we don’t have the option to duplicate in a batch but we will definitely pass the idea along to our product team 🙏