Answered

Is it possible to students to insert and organize questions ?

• 31 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello everyone.

I would like to know if typoform could provide a very specifc feature. 

I want to use it as a a platform to be self suficient to the students. I want to know if is possible to the students to add questions and organize them in categories, so this platform would be self suficient with the questions. Every question should have a button to “defective question or wrong ‘right aswer’”, so it would be deleted or revised with a certain number of clicks. 

I would like to know if is possible to create a LeaderBoard accessible to all stundents, as a way to encourage and congratulate the most accurate students. Would be very nice if it had a feature to show where or which categorie you lack the most or suceed the most. 

Is it possible or I will have to just try to build a new website ?

Thanks for your time.

icon

Best answer by Liz 31 January 2024, 09:13

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Muguetzin Thanks for stopping by the community! This is an interesting question. Our forms need to be pre-set before the respondent fills out the form, so it’s not possible for the respondent to add their own questions/features to the form. 

The closest thing I could think of would be to use our ranking question, but this would need to have the answers set for them to rank.