Answered

Recall images - display previously selected images later in the survey

• 27 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi,

I am creating a Typeform where users will select 6 images from a collection of 15 images. They select their images in a Picture Choice question.

At the end of the survey, I would like to display a mock-up of the 6 selected images displayed in a grid. I know that I can recall the title of previously selected images, but I can’t recall the image itself. Is there some sort of workaround for this?

Can I get into the code of the Typeform and make a very custom solution?

Can my Typeform await a response from an API then display it at the end?

Can I redirect the user to a webpage that inputs their selections and displays a mock-up using Retrieve Image from the API?

icon

Best answer by Liz 28 July 2023, 16:22

View original

4 replies

I have a idea 💡 May be You can set all the posibilities

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @rachel-marsh Thanks for stopping by! All of the answer options need to be pre-set before the respondent fills out the form, so I’m afraid it’s not possible to edit Typeform’s code in this case. 

Though, @Niko Eventos does have a good suggestion of creating all of the possible answer options and then using these logic jumps to show the ones that apply. 

Hi @Liz ,

I may have lied a little for simplicity in my question. I actually need the user to select 6 images from about 200. So if I need to manually create every possible option, I’m not going to be able to display all images in a grid like I would like to. Maybe I’ll have to settle with displaying each image individually on different pages using logic.

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @rachel-marsh Oh yes, that would be quite a few to setup. You would still need to use logic jumps to display different options based on answers, but I can share this feedback with the product team!