🗞 April Typeform Product Digest 🐰

• 28 April 2022
  • 4 replies
🗞 April Typeform Product Digest 🐰
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
  • Tech Community Advocate
  • 12927 replies

This month, our product team focused on releasing a new integration and making some massive improvements to an existing feature, the logic map!

If you love using the logic map, you’ll love it even more now, thanks to its new interactive editing features. And if you’re a Square user, our new integration will help you collect even better leads.

Let's dive in and find out more:

Square Online Integration 🛍️

A new month means a new integration! Our sparkling Square Online integration provides the opportunity to collect new leads or give handy product recommendations to your potential customers. 

Check out our in-depth community guide to the Square integration here, as well as our Help Center article here.

Visual Logic Map 🗺️

Our logic map just keeps getting better! Instead of exiting the map to make changes to your logic, you can do so right in the logic builder. Talk about time savings!

Take a peek behind the scenes of this feature with our product team through our Under the Hood post here

Want more help using this feature? Read our Help Center article here. 

💎 That’s all, folks! As always, let us know how these features are working for you and send any feedback our way.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz - i am loving the new logic map and the associated functionality that goes along with it… big improvements to try and test out to the max… 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks for that, @Liz! I've heard a very positive feedback about the interactive logic map! 😍

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz @Gabi Amaral - i will admit that the new functionality in the logic map made it easier to edit this ‘angel fish’ logic map lol

really it does sort of look like the shape of an angel fish

4 of the 7 voices in my head agree.. 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oh...oh my gosh, it really does look like an angel fish haha!