VideoAsk

[Free video guide 🧑‍🏫] How to build a high converting lead gen funnel with VideoAsk & Typeform

• 3 December 2021
  • 11 replies
[Free video guide 🧑‍🏫] How to build a high converting lead gen funnel with VideoAsk & Typeform
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Our amazing community of creators and marketers tells us time and again that Typeform is a great tool for growing their business. So it seems we're all in agreement at how effective Typeform is at collecting and qualifying leads, right?

But what of Typeform's other product, VideoAsk? How much do you know about that? Have you thought about how you might use it – alongside Typeform – to bring even more high quality leads into your pipeline? We know a lot of you simply haven't had the time to sit down and consider all this.

But we also know there are people doing lead generation with both Typeform and VideoAsk that are ripping up trees. So we wanted to show you what's achievable and make it as easy as possible for you to get started.

This post includes a step-by-step videoask guide, which if you follow it will give you your very own high converting lead generation funnel powered by Typeform and VideoAsk.

But first let's meet someone who has already integrated both products successfully so you can see what's possible…

How Stanley powers his funnel with VideoAsk & Typeform

Meet Stanley Tate. He's a student loans lawyer who has increased his funnel completion rate from 65% to 98% using VideoAsk and Typeform together. Stanley's lead generation solution allows him to:

• Warm up cold organic prospects via a videoask that introduces him and his services.

• Capture and qualify these warmed-up leads through a typeform.

• Schedule a call with qualified leads using the Calendly integration.

All of this is fully automated, allowing Stanley to start building relationships with people without having to invest his time. By the time the prospective client meets Stanley they feel like they already know him – and vice versa – making it much easier to close the sale.

Have a look at Stanley's Typeform+VideoAsk solution in action on his website here. Here's Stanley explaining a bit more about how this has transformed his business:

Looks amazing, I want one 🙋

As a very special early holiday gift to you @Grace  from the VideoAsk team has put together an interactive video guide to help you make your own high converting lead generation funnel that you can embed on your own website.

Grace will walk you through the whole process in five simple steps – showing you how to:

1. Create the videoask to warm up your leads
  2. Create a typeform to capture and qualify the lead, before scheduling a call with qualified leads
  3. Connect the videoask to the typeform to create a high converting funnel
  4. Send lead information to your CRM or marketing automation tool
  5. Embed the solution into your website

Your training starts here…

By the end of this 20-minute guide you'll have a solution that you can use to bring new clients to your business. Nice, right?

We hope this guide proves useful and that you're able to build something that helps propel your business to the next level 🚀 Let us know how you get on!

Competition time!

Once you've followed along and created your own lead generation funnel – we'd LOVE to see what you made! Keep reading, as this is where things get even more interesting...

We'll give your solution pride of place in the January edition of our VideoAsk newsletter, which goes out to 100K+ customers. And we'll also feature you on Typeform's social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram) – that's another 80K people!

To enter, simply share your solution here on the community (you can embed a videoask in your reply using the "Embed Media" option) or via this typeform.

Our panel of judges from VideoAsk's product, education and marketing teams will look at all the entries received before December 31th 2021. They will choose a winner based on the following criteria:

• Quality of the video and content

• The concept

• Value delivered

• How well it encourages engagement

We will let you know if you're a winner and then share your creation in the January issue of our newsletter, and on the Typeform Community with a link to your website. See here for full terms and conditions.

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks again @Grace for putting together such a neat guide :sunglasses:  I’d be interested to know from our marketers out there what they think – is this VideoAsk+Typeform flow something you’d like to be keen to put together? To what extent you think it could be a fit for your lead gen campaigns? Any thoughts @john.desborough , @belinda_long , @Spark Your Resume ??

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks @James for letting me invade this workflow! Hopefully it’s useful, feel free to fire any VideoAsk questions at me! :rocket:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James @Grace - this is pretty damn amazing all round. 

I am just into the exploratory stage of how best to make this work for me. I will dig in some more after the F1 race this weekend and see that I can come up with. 

#challengeaccepted

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@john.desborough love this #challengeaccepted :grin::raised_hands:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@James @Grace - this is pretty damn amazing all round. 

I am just into the exploratory stage of how best to make this work for me. I will dig in some more after the F1 race this weekend and see that I can come up with. 

#challengeaccepted

des

Great stuff @john.desborough I’m sure you’ll be able to craft something so flash that it will make the F1 look like a trolley race around the supermarket car park. Hoping that Verstappen is up for the challenge btw, as much as I like Hamilton, I don’t want him to take Schumacher’s record #challengeaccepted 🏁

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Thanks for compiling this guide, everything is clear.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks for compiling this guide, everything is clear.

Hi @Olgasolo that’s great to hear! Let us know if you have any questions and fingers crossed it’s helpful :blush:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Amazing work, @Grace and @James! You're stars! I have an example of how I used VA to onboard new members here and optimize their experience in our Community! 

I can't wait to check all of the other ways our customers can use VideoAsk and even combine it with Typeform! :heart_eyes:  

Userlevel 3
Badge

This is awesome😍! Thanks for putting this video guide together @Grace and @James

No se inglés, los vídeos están en este idioma

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

No se inglés, los vídeos están en este idioma

Hola @walbrasi 👋 The language of the community is English, but we can translate if you need any help!