Using merge tags & variables with your email marketing tool in VideoAsk 📩

• 9 August 2022
  • 5 replies
Using merge tags & variables with your email marketing tool in VideoAsk 📩
Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey Community!

So you’re ready to send your videoask out dozens of times each day to your list of leads, customers, and followers - awesome! 

VideoAsk has a great contact form to help you collect contact info and keep all those responses in order, BUT you already have their name and email address, right? There should be a way to pass those details through to VideoAsk so you don’t have to ask them for details they know you already have

ENTER - Variables and Merge Tags! When used together these will automate your marketing flows to allow you to share your videoasks with more people, faster, and without any tedious redundancy. 

Take a look at this videoask to see how to use Variables and Merge Tags with your email marketing tool: 

👆Skip to the “Advanced Tips” for Passing First & Last Name, Using Spaces and Symbols, and Custom Variables (tracking).

If you have any questions about using variables and merge tags, let us know here 👇 

5 replies

Hello Dan, it would be great if you could show us how to do this with Hubspot. 

Hey there, I’ve got 300k emails to send. I need to make an offer to a client using Salesforce, I guess they have the proper experts in their company but I need to make sure the solution is reliable before confirming we can add custom name variables in Videoask. 

Thanks a lot,

Paul

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @sahaDiego sorry we only just saw your comment here, at the moment we don’t have an example with Hubspot but I will be sure to tag/share when we do 😊

Thank you very much!

I’ve just done it using ConvertKit tags and it works like a charm.🚀

Now I need to find how to pass first name and email from Videoask to Wordpress (ThriveThemes)… I’ll go and search. 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Really glad it worked @Vahn Petit let us know how you get on with passing to Wordpress too!