videoask guide

VideoAsk for Real Estate: Lead Generation šŸ”

• 13 July 2022
  • 8 replies
VideoAsk for Real Estate: Lead Generation šŸ”
Userlevel 3

Hey there! Jeremy from the VideoAsk support team here.

Ā 

Before joining the VideoAsk team, I worked as a Real Estate agent šŸ” and thought it might be helpful to shine a light specifically on how a real estate agent could use VideoAsk to help automate their business in a more personal way.

Previously we looked at how to create a generic videoask to send to just about anyone in your database andĀ sphere of influence.

Catch up on our intro guide here:

Ā 

Ā 

This time, weā€™re going to dive deeper into the capabilities of VideoAsk. In this step by step guide weā€™ll be building a videoask tailored to gathering home buyer leads.

Ā 

Youā€™ll learn:

• How to capture buyer leads using an interactive video conversation
  • Score leads based on their requirements so you can prioritise your follow-ups
  • Redirect prospects to a landing page to generate interest and warm them up

Ā 

ā¬‡ Below is an example of a videoask a real estate agent can use to generate buyer leads either through an email, sending the link via text, or having it embedded on their own website!

(Donā€™t worry, this videoask is set to preview mode so your answers wonā€™t be recorded šŸ¤“ we have used the redirect to URL feature in this videoask so you may get redirected away from this page, donā€™t forget to come back and learn how we did it!)

Ā 

Ā 

Iā€™ve created this guide to show how you can build a videoask like this and how it can benefit your business.

Ā 

Weā€™ve split the process up into three sections so you can easily look back through the tutorials anytime you need to.

Ā 

šŸ“¹ Step One: Previewing the videoask - how does it work?

Ā 

In this first video weā€™ll look at how the example videoask has been created and how it can be a useful tool for keeping in touch with contacts:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

šŸ“¹ Step Two: Creating the videoask

Ā 

Next up, weā€™ll dive into creating the videoask and all the different features weā€™ve included in the building process:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

šŸ“¹ Step Three: Sharing the videoask

Ā 

And finally, once youā€™ve created your videoask youā€™ll want to share it! Check out this walkthrough on the different sharing options available:

Ā 

Ā 

And thatā€™s it! Once you start sharing your videoask (or embed it in your website) you will begin to receive responses in your VideoAsk inbox, so be sure to reply back however quickly you deem appropriate.

Ā 

šŸ—£ Let us know any thoughts or questions you have in the comments below! If youā€™re working in real estate and thinking about using VideoAsk weā€™d love to hear from you, and if youā€™re already using it, tell us how itā€™s going!

Would you like to see more guides like this? Tell us how we can help solve your realtor challenges šŸ”

8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

This is awesome!Ā The detailed walkthrough is so useful and I love the scoring feature optionĀ šŸ˜!Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Love this guide @jkmortonĀ !!! Iā€™m not in the market for a house but if I was, Iā€™d definitely be knocking on the door of your videoaskĀ šŸ 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

i have a real estate client that i think can use this immensely.. just need to pin him down long enough to do these videos.. lol

thanks for the guide @jkmortonĀ 

Ā 

des

Userlevel 3

Always happy to help! If there is anything we can do to make the process easier for them, @john.desborough, let us know! :)Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

This is awesome @jkmortonĀ thanks for building on the first guide and taking it to the next level! Looking forward to seeing what you cook up nextĀ šŸ‘€

Thank you for sharing your info. How do I use Mailchimp with videoask?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Marty SaundersĀ thanks for your question! You can integrate VideoAsk with Mailchimp using Zapier, or if you want to send out a videoaskĀ via an email marketing tool you might like to check out our Help Center article here which gives an example of how to do that using MailchimpĀ šŸ˜Š

Get back to you later on this, after I reach BangaloreĀ