🌷 March videoask of the month!

• 10 March 2022
  • 4 replies
🌷 March videoask of the month!
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
  • Community Advocate
  • 2068 replies

If you’ve been subscribing to the VideoAsk Product Digest emails you may have seen our videoask of the month feature :rocket:

Each month we’ll be taking a closer look at the videoask here on the community :raised_hands:

March’s videoask comes from Loft Thai Spa in Bangkok.

What’s the use case? 

Loft Thai Spa are using their videoask to show case the spa facilities and services they offer so potential clients can have a virtual tour and learn about different treatments before making their booking. 

Where can you find it?

The videoask has been embedded on their website as a button widget, you’ll find it in the bottom right corner of every webpage:

Button Widget

This is a really nice discreet way of placing a widget. The button widget isn’t part of the general widget customization that you’ll find in your videoask inbox, but you can learn more about how to set up some of our advanced embed options over on the Help Center here.

When someone clicks on the button, it opens a modal which displays the videoask ready for interaction:

Widget Modal

This videoask has been built using the following features:

• Multiple choice answer type
  • Logic
  • Open ended answer type
  • Redirect to a URL

You’ll notice as you choose an option for the multiple choice selection, conditional logic takes you to a new step so you can decide which treatment you’d like to learn about. If you change your mind, you can select the Go Back option and logic will take you back to the first step.

And finally, if you choose the Make a Booking option you’ll be redirected to a typeform! So they’re using the videoask to inform and delight potential clients and then sealing the deal with a typeform that collects all the information needed to book a visit to the spa :bath:

Congrats to the team at Loft Thai Spa for putting together an inspiring videoask and thank you for letting us share it! :heart:

If you have any questions about any of the features used in this videoask, let us know in the comments!

We’re always on the hunt for inspiring videoasks - if you would like to be featured as a videoask of the month both here in the community and in the VideoAsk Product Digest Newsletter, send us a message telling us about your videoask and use case :pray:

4 replies

Badge +5

Love this use case. I also feel like a massage after reading this :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Wow, this is beyond cool! I wish I could be in Bangkok for a hot stone treatment! :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

This is so cool @Grace  – I’m feeling relaxed just looking at this :blush:  Shame they are so far away or I would’ve checked in for the foot massage with movie. Good news for the masseurs I guess, my feet are horrible.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

this has it by far, man!

so relaxing, and really cool

good job don @Grace !