• 14 December 2022
  • 4 replies
[VideoAsk Voyagers 🛸] Meet the creator building meaningful connections
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
  • Community Advocate
  • 2056 replies

Hello and welcome to another episode of VideoAsk Voyagers 🛸

🍿 In this episode we chatted to Jan Keck, Virtual Facilitator Trainer and creator of Ask Deep Questions, who you may remember from our October videoask of the month post! 

Jan told us about his mission to help people connect, both in-person and online, and how VideoAsk is fast becoming his go-to tool for reaching out to new people and inspiring them to join his workshops and programs.

“For me it’s just building those relationships without my time being spent, so when we actually get together in-person or for a one on one call we can already get into the subject matter a lot faster.” - Jan Keck

During the conversation we talked about:

• Taking an in-person concept online during the pandemic

• How VideoAsk works well for a “Choose your own adventure” experience

• How video can help to build online relationships 

• Jan’s tips and tricks for building engaging videoasks

A big thanks to @mrjankeck for chatting to us about his VideoAsk story! 💜 

You can learn more about Jan and uncover all the videoasks he mentioned in our conversation over on his website here.

📹 Plus, check out that epic videoask and see if you can spot all the features we talked about:

💡 Head to the VideoAsk Help Center to learn more:

⚡ And if you’re looking for more inspiration, why not watch one of the other episodes in our VideoAsk Voyagers series 🛸

🛸 VideoAsk Voyagers will be jetting off again soon, crossing the galaxy to bring you more epic tales from VideoAsk creators. Got a fascinating story you’d like to share? Tell us about it here and you never know, we may be cruising by to share your adventures with the rest of the world!

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Such cool videoasks! Jan’s workshops sound awesome 👏

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

looks and sounds great!

des

Hi there, do I have yo create another typeform account to get the videoAsk, and How do I plug the videoAsk into my website?

Thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi there, do I have yo create another typeform account to get the videoAsk, and How do I plug the videoAsk into my website?

Thanks 

Hi @Nayo welcome to the community! 

You need to create a VideoAsk account (you can sign up via the website here) and you can sign up using your Typeform credentials.

Once you’ve created a videoask you can embed it in your website either in line or as a widget. Hope that helps but feel free to drop any other questions in our Q&A section 😊