Webinar

▶️ Rewatch the Webinar: Introducing VideoAsk – a new way to engage your audience

• 28 September 2021
  • 21 replies
▶️ Rewatch the Webinar: Introducing VideoAsk – a new way to engage your audience
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Howdy folks, and a very Happy October to you all!

Hope you've had a great week. Yesterday we had fun with @Navit  and @Grace  who joined our webinar to show us the wonders of VideoAsk and how it can be used to improve the way you interact with your customers online 🤗🤗🤗

Navit presented a really neat intro to the VideoAsk tool, explained how to create and share videoasks, and gave some impressive examples of people who are already using it in the wild for things like:

• Lead generation

• Sales

• Testimonial collection

• Recruitment

• Customer care

Here's the recording of the webinar (don't worry we chopped out the awkward technical meltdown from the start - sorry if you had to suffer that live 😬):

🖥️Click here to download Navit's Powerpoint deck 🖥️

Don't forget to let us know what you thought of the webinar, so we can make the next ones even more useful for you. Just fill out this typeform survey – or if you want to see the tool in action, leave your feedback in the videoask version of the survey.  Thanks a mil!

UPDATE!!! @Grace has been busy wading through all the great questions people asked in the webinar Q&A that we didn’t get round to tackling. You can check out her answers over in this post:

Thanks so much Grace for taking time out of your schedule to address these – you da best! 

Hope you enjoyed learning about VideoAsk with us!

21 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James - this is going to be a really good session. So much that you can do with VideoAsk that it just comes down to how creative we can be!

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@James - this is going to be a really good session. So much that you can do with VideoAsk that it just comes down to how creative we can be!

des

Very true @john.desborough ! Actually a colleague and I once had the idea to build a dating site based off VideoAsk, a bit like a high tech version of the old VHS/postal-based “video dating” services of the 1980s :vhs:  We never found the time to do it though. You can have that one for yourself if you like!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James - it’s been so long since i ‘dated’ that i have forgotten how.. do people still date?? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Great session today @Navit @james and Grace!

really neat things that you can do with VideoAsk.. looking forward to playing with it some more.. 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Can’t wait to watch the recording! You all know how much I love VideoAsk!! :heart_eyes:

p.s. don’t panic if you can’t make it live, we’ll post the recording up here after the event!

I was waiting for you to say that, @James!

Sincerely,
the guy living in the weirdest time zone ever!:joy:

Hi! I missed a small part of the presentation yesterday. Can we get a link to the replay?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey kids, just updated this post and added the recording and link to the slide deck. Thanks once again to @Navit and @Grace for presenting such an eye-opening overview :clap::clap:

@Paulo I hope this catches you in time to check this out before you disappear into the weekend :eyes:

@john.desborough thanks for rocking up and for your kind words. And sorry for not mustering up any Dad jokes for you. The pressure of live TV got to me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi! I missed a small part of the presentation yesterday. Can we get a link to the replay?

Added the recording to this post now @mhaarbosch . Hope you find it interesting. Would love to know what you think!

Thank you @Navit @Grace and @James for this awesome webinar!

I was thinking about start using VideoAsk in my company for a while now and this was the final push that I needed.:grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Let us know how you end up using it, @Paulo !! I also need more inspiration for use cases ha!

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

A great webinar @Navit @Grace and @James - thank you for putting this together!

I’ve been using VideoAsk ‘softly’ for the past couple of months in my role as a recruiter, as well as for my own web design business - and people are loving how personable it is.

Getting ready to dig in deep and use it wherever I can - so this was the final tick in my decision to upgrade to the Brand plan and get serious!

Thanks again guys - looking forward to seeing more like this :metal:

-Mark

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

A great webinar @Navit @Grace and @James - thank you for putting this together!

I’ve been using VideoAsk ‘softly’ for the past couple of months in my role as a recruiter, as well as for my own web design business - and people are loving how personable it is.

Getting ready to dig in deep and use it wherever I can - so this was the final tick in my decision to upgrade to the Brand plan and get serious!

-Mark

Thanks @Mark.T :) Glad to hear people are digging the human touch that VideoAsk gives you :hugging:

Let us know if there’s something in particular you’d like us to cover in a future webinar episode in terms of use cases/functionality. And keep us posted about anything cool that you cook up with VideoAsk yourself 👨🍳

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

A great webinar @Navit @Grace and @James - thank you for putting this together!

-Mark

Thanks @Mark.T :) Glad to hear people are digging the human touch that VideoAsk gives you :hugging:

Let us know if there’s something in particular you’d like us to cover in a future webinar episode in terms of use cases/functionality. And keep us posted about anything cool that you cook up with VideoAsk yourself 👨🍳

Great - will do, thanks @James!

Out of interest is there a thread in which we can provide feedback or suggest features for VideoAsk? I’ve used the ‘Suggest a Feature’ VideoAsk in-app, but perhaps it would be easier to have a thread using this community so other members could discuss? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Great - will do, thanks @James!

Out of interest is there a thread in which we can provide feedback or suggest features for VideoAsk? I’ve used the ‘Suggest a Feature’ VideoAsk in-app, but perhaps it would be easier to have a thread using this community so other members could discuss? 

Nice one @Mark.T ! I’d say the best thing to do would be to post a new thread in the VideoAsk Conversations section of the Community and someone from the team will pick it up for you there (FYI @Maya @Grace  :eyes: ). Happy videoasking!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Mark.T great to hear that you’re diving deeper into your VideoAsk journey, definitely feel free to drop any integration or feature requests in the in-app videoask or as James said start a new thread over on VideoAsk Conversations - especially if you have more questions and info around what your use case would be! You can also get in touch with the VideoAsk support team here if you’ve got any questions or feature requests! :relaxed:

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @Mark.T great to hear that you’re diving deeper into your VideoAsk journey, definitely feel free to drop any integration or feature requests in the in-app videoask or as James said start a new thread over on VideoAsk Conversations - especially if you have more questions and info around what your use case would be! You can also get in touch with the VideoAsk support team here if you’ve got any questions or feature requests! :relaxed:

Thanks @James and Hi @Grace! 👋

That’s great - thank you. I’ve started a new thread for one particular one, but I’ll save that VideoAsk support link as I’m sure that will be super useful in the months to come.

Apologies in advanced for the over-enthusiasm! :sweat_smile:

Took a pause I'm at the 20 minute mark. But this tool is 🔥. My question now is are there any script templates? Just to get going in the right direction.. I'd love to have a welcome script that I can add my own "uhmph" and personality to.

It would be great if I can send a videoask to support telling them my niche and so forth and in return I can get a custom videoask script based on my niche and landing page I would like to place the videoask on.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Raina so glad you’re liking VideoAsk so far! 

Once you get setup you should see a templates folder in your VideoAsk account which has a selection of different templates for different use cases. You can copy these and download the scripts for each one too, so hopefully that could be a good starting point for your first videoask :muscle:

We also have a help center article here about how to use or create a template, right now we are not creating custom templates but you can definitely reach out to the support team any time if you have questions or need some suggestions for your use case, just Videoask Us here!

Hope that helps!

Grace

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

The webinar was LEGEN- wait for it- DARY! You guys killed it! @James @Grace 

Can't wait to learn more about VideoAsk. The opportunities are endless! :blue_heart:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

The webinar was LEGEN- wait for it- DARY! You guys killed it! @James @Grace 

Can't wait to learn more about VideoAsk. The opportunities are endless! :blue_heart:

Thanks @Gabi Amaral , yeah, in hindsight it was good fun. Although at the start where the gremlins were running around my head wasn’t exactly screaming “fun” - it did start with an f though! 

Thanks for all your hard work putting the show together and for being such a calming presence behind the scenes  :hugging: Looking forward to us putting on heaps more like this for our beloved community!