Skip to main content
Question

A way to see all new responses within all forms in a Workspace?

• 25 July 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi there,

I’ve got a number of similar forms set up in a workspace, and I’d like to know:

• Is there a way to be notified when a response is submitted to ANY form within a particular Workspace (rather than going into each form separately and setting up notifications?
  • Is there a way to WHICH forms have new responses in a Workspace dashboard at a glance?

At first, I thought the ‘Updated’ column showed you when the last submission was, until I realised they were when you last edited the forms yourself 😏

Thank you in advance,

Chloie

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Chloie Happy little Friday! I hope you’re having a good one. I’m afraid we don’t have either of these features available, but I can share the ideas with the product team! That being said, you could integrate the results to Google Sheets to then have all of your responses in one document. 

Hi there, @Liz  - thanks for pointing me in the direction of integrating Google Sheets. Is it possible to pull all responses from all forms in a Workspace, or do you need to do this form-by-form individually?

Also, is it possible to perform a search within the responses of all forms in a Workspace without having to pull them into Google Sheets first? The search box pictured only searches the form titles.

I don’t think either of these features is available but thought I would ask, and suggest them as possible future features 

Thanks once again for your help,

Chloie

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Chloie That is a great question! You would need to connect each form individually, as we don’t have an option to do all forms in a workspace. However, I’ll share this feedback with the product team, as I believe they’ve had requests for this on their radar. 

You are correct about the search only being for form titles, but I’ll pass along the request for searching for responses, too! I’d also find this helpful, especially when I can’t remember what I called a form. 😅