Answered

Accidentally edited a row of connected google sheet and the whole row is gone

• 26 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi everyone,

I accidentally edited a cell of connected google sheet, and now the whole row is gone. This is an application form for our agency and now the link that leads to the applicant’s resume cannot be accessed anymore, even on the typeform interface where all the results were stored. Are there anyway I could undo this?

Thanks,

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 26 September 2021, 16:40

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Oatmeal - welcome to the community

you might want to try deleting the connection to Google Sheet in Typeform, and then recreating it but use a different Google Sheet to be the target: you will be asked if you want to copy the existing results from Typeform into the Google sheet. 

One suggestion - if you have not already done this - is to create a second tab and set it up so that when a new record is added from Typeform to the main tab, it is pulled onto the second tab - here you can make changes to column names, do other calculations etc and NOT worry about impacting the connection to typeform. 

just a thought

des

@Oatmeal - welcome to the community

you might want to try deleting the connection to Google Sheet in Typeform, and then recreating it but use a different Google Sheet to be the target: you will be asked if you want to copy the existing results from Typeform into the Google sheet. 

One suggestion - if you have not already done this - is to create a second tab and set it up so that when a new record is added from Typeform to the main tab, it is pulled onto the second tab - here you can make changes to column names, do other calculations etc and NOT worry about impacting the connection to typeform. 

just a thought

des

Thank you for your answer! Where may i find more information about deleting the connection to Google sheet? I did make a new tab for sorting through those answers, but it was just a really accidental move... 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Oatmeal - it’s simple, just click the three buttons to the right of the toggle and ‘delete integration’ 

then create it anew