Skip to main content
Answered

Analyze drop-offs of mobile users (segments) ?

• 25 June 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi,
The drop-off analytics in Typeform is pretty helpful. It already brought me some good insights!

What I would like to do additionally: analyze what people are doing on mobile, so basically segmenting mobile and desktop users and look at them independently. @Liz: could be a useful feature!

Reasons for a drop-off on mobile can be pretty different than on a desktop. Thinks like text is too long, people can’t see relevant information, buttons or other stuff getting in the way, etc. All stuff that matters less on desktops.

I just started investigating how I could find out about drop-off rate on a question level in Google Analytics 4. I haven’t found out yet but would appreciate hints from your side. If I find out how to do that I will post the solution here.

Thanks for your insights.

Cheers,
Cesare
​​​​​​

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Cesare Thanks for stopping by the community and sharing this! I’ll share this feedback with the product team. In the meantime, our article here can walk you through how to segment the data in Google Analytics so you can analyze the dropoff rate slightly there. You’ll find a bit more on this in step seven!

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

@Liz Like this i can only analyze that for the entire Typeform, I would like to look at it on a question level, like it is in your Insights tab. thats would be much more helpful.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Cesare We don’t currently have this capability with the integration, but I can share the feedback with the product team. 😀