Answered

Automatic respondent email - can you add a CC?

Can you add a CC to the automatic respondent email of a Typeform?

icon

Best answer by Paulo 19 July 2021, 03:53

View original

15 replies

Hi @Carrie ! Welcome to the community from a fellow user!

In [Notifications→Notify respondents] it looks like you can’t add a CC, but in [Notifications→Notify me→Email notification] you can add several email addresses. Do you think that would work out for what you want to do? Or you need to CC another address from the form? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @Carrie:grinning:

Hope you're having a nice Friday! I just wanted to check if you were able to do what @Paulo suggested above and if it worked out? 

Thanks everyone for checking! It is much appreciated.

Carrie

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hello everyone! I’m Priscilla also burlesque artist Sapphira. Can I please ask is it possible for respondents to be emailed a copy of their completed form and also for me to get a notification email at the same time with their answers. In my ideal situation, we simply both get an email with their answers the moment they select ‘submit.’

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Priscilla_Sapphira Welcome to the community! Yes, this is possible. :) You’ll need to turn on both self-notifications and respondent notifications. When you set up both of these, be sure to add “All answers” to the email. :grinning:

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi @Priscilla_Sapphira Welcome to the community! Yes, this is possible. :) You’ll need to turn on both self-notifications and respondent notifications. When you set up both of these, be sure to add “All answers” to the email. :grinning:

Thanks @Liz That is so kind of you to reply so fast. Yay! Ok, super!! I have just turned on my self-notification but the respondent notification doesn’t seem to email them a copy of their answers on the form or give me the option to ask for that. It just has

Dear_____

Hello,

We’ve received your submission.

Thank you & have a nice day!’

Is there a way for them to be sent an exact copy of their answers to the form? I can see this under ‘responses’ and I can download as a PDF if I select the print option but it’s fiddly if I have to do this manually.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Priscilla_Sapphira - could you take a screen shot of your ‘respondent email notification’ screen from the Setting tab please? that will help us troubleshoot your issue 

thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Priscilla_Sapphira Were you able to solve the issue? If not, sending us a screenshot of the notification screen would be helpful. :grinning:

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hello there,

Here are my screen shots for the ‘Notify Me’

When I ask it to notify me, which I did set up I didn’t get the notification, someone filled in the form yesterday.

Also, it is showing this Notify Me template but I would like to see their answers in the body of the email not to have to ‘log in to view or download responses’

I would prefer it emails it to me like this format when I got into ‘responses’ manually.

Let's start with your first name.

xx

And your last name?

xx

What is your email?

xx@xx.com

Do you have a stage name? If yes,enter it here. If no, leave it blank.

xx

Which name do you wish to be known by in the 6 Week Level Up Challenge?

xx

What is your current burlesque activity?

xx

xx

What is your 6 week goal, where do you want to be at the end of 6 weeks?

xx

What is your 6 month goal, describe where you would like to be in 6 months?

xx

On a scale of 1 - 10 where would you rate yourself in relation to this objective at the moment?

9out of 10

Describe any weak spots, particularly any areas that are getting in your way with progressing in burlesque.

xx

Are you ready to work with 100% commitment to all the tasks and activities in the 6 Week Level Up Challenge?

Yes

If you have upgraded to Boost Premium Mentoring with 4 private 1-2-1 sessions, what is the main growth area you would like to work on in the private sessions?

xx

Do you accept this accreditation requirement? I understand I am undertaking a copyrighted course with exclusive insights and information on business networking tips developed by Priscilla Silcock (Sapphira) and World Burlesque Academy. The materials of the course written by the team are confidential and I will not share them. I agree to credit the course in my professional written bio when communicating my burlesque education 'A student of Sapphira's Boost Your Burlesque Strategy programme'. I agree to add 'Coach @sapphiramusic' to my page on Instagram bio or Facebook during the duration of the 6 Week Level Up Challenge. If I have any success with this programme both now and in the future, I will tag and credit the course, Sapphira and the World Burlesque Academy in my posts on social media and in any publicity to help support the programme and enable my success to be shared across the World Burlesque Ltd international entertainment network.

Yes

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Priscilla_Sapphira - you can easily create the email template for this by using the @recall feature to show the answers in the email instead of the ‘all answers’ recall at the top… 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

can I please have a screen shot of where I find the @recall feature, that is so good to know thanks!:grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

you simply type the @ sign and the list of available fields should show up for you.. see the image below and the red circle around the @ sign.. and the list of available answers and variables will show up from which to choose. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Got it, oh that is really nice and easy. Thanks everyone.

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Oo I just added my Typeform signature, checking out how it looks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Let us know if you run into any other questions, @Priscilla_Sapphira !