Answered

Automatically send the results of a questionnaire to users or respondents

• 18 October 2023
  • 6 replies

Hello everyone.
First of all, thank you for your help and time.

I am developing a psychological questionnaire in Typeform. 

I would like to send feedback to the participants when you answer the questions. Specifically, I would like to highlight your strengths and weaknesses as well as a radar chart with the results you have obtained in several variables.

I have previously consulted these tutorials:

https://www.typeform.com/help/a/how-to-create-professional-looking-event-badges-by-merging-typeform-answers-in-a-pdf-360029617031/

However, they do not solve my problem.

Can anyone come up with any ideas or solutions?

Thanks in advance

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 19 October 2023, 04:08

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @AlejandroGR Happy Wednesday! Sounds like an interesting form. 

The above articles mentioned should help you solve the issue of sending personalized information once the form is submitted, though are you having trouble creating a radar chart? If so, I’m afraid that’s not a feature we offer, so you would need to find a solution for that outside of Typeform. 

@john.desborough do you know of any products that can create these? I don’t believe Document Studio can, but I could be wrong!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz @AlejandroGR -i’ve been trying to work with the Document Studio and the Google Sheets/Slides  teams to make the radar charts work - it was one of the first things i askd in the ocmmunity/support forum foing back 3 years ago.. no love lol.. 

it is possible to link a chart in a google slide/doc to a sheet and update it when the underlying data changes, the hard part that i am trying to work out with folks is to have the ‘data refresh’ be limited to the last row added - that is the data that is merged into the Slide/doc in other areas as well. getting the trigger to refresh when the document studio workflow runs is the key part and that is what i am missing at this point.. still a work in progress at this end. 

one thing i have NOT checked out yet is the zapier ability outlined here that refreshes charts in a google slide … this might work on the trigger to update the slide BEFORE the Document Studio workflow - or simply replace it?? - but i have not had the time to test this out yet.. am hoping for some time over the holidays to get it working. i think the issue for me on this is what happens if 4 records are added quickly i the data … will the zap update for first record and wait till the workflow complets before update the slide for the second… etc.. 

Report gprilla will do it but cost wise not feasible if you are going to have a lot of folks do it and not charge for it.. 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @AlejandroGR Hope you’re doing well! Did the answers from Des above help? Let us know if you have any other questions!

Hello @Liz . 

I have continued to investigate some way to achieve what I mentioned previously, but I have not yet come up with a solution. I hope @john.desborough can find a solution in the future ;)

Thanks to both of you for your answers.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Of course! If you end up finding something that works, let us know, @AlejandroGR !

Subscribed to this thread as this is more or less what me & my client are  trying to achieve too.
(and first post here btw)