Answered

cant find notication settings

• 5 January 2023
  • 9 replies

so Im trying to find the notifications settings so I can get an email when a form is used, but my settings menu does not show the notifications menu...Im on a free account.

icon

Best answer by Liz 28 December 2023, 22:19

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Ado44 - this needs to be set in each form: 

go to setting in the form Create area

open the notifications option and you can turn on the notification to yourself.. edit the email (within the capabilities permitted by typeform) to send yourself the notification -flip the toggle in the image below

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Ado44 Were you able to edit your notifications? Let us know if you still need help!

yep, all good thanks...I needed to create a new form and cant apply to old forms...

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Glad to hear you were able to edit the notifications, @Ado44 ! The notification settings don’t pass from form to form, but thankfully, they’re not too terribly difficult to setup. 

-- I have now created this as a new question  --

Hi everyone.

SAME Problem - but the answers not help me.
I´m trying to find the notifications settings so I can get an email when a form is used, but my settings menu does not show the notifications menu.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Christian select followups and you will find the notifications there .. 

I’m having the same problem as above. But I can’t find the notification setting when I click ‘follow up’s’. I want to have emails sent to my inbox once someone completes a form, but type form seems to keep switching up on me! Can you help?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @aderond Do you mind sharing a screenshot of what you’re currently seeing? Thanks in advance!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello all and happy little Friday! Just adding a small update - we’ve updated where the notifications can be found. It’s now called follow-ups and can be found here: