Answered

End screen results in Reponses tab

• 15 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi, is it possible to also show which end screen the repondent got in the responses tab? We can see all the detailed responses per question, but we’re not getting the end screen in that view. Our personality is quite a complex logic, so haven’t to manually figure out the branching in the responses view is not ideal. 

icon

Best answer by James 16 May 2023, 11:01

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @AnkeMoer , thanks for your question. It’s possible to see which ending each respondent was taken to by heading to the Responses tab within Results. You can see them one by one or just search for a particular ending and see a list of everyone who got to that outcome. 

Here’s how that looks in “Table view”:

Hope this is helpful! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@AnkeMoer - in addition to what @James mentioned,  you could create a variable in your form and use the logic rules to update the value of the variable to show text that links to the ending page. 

so, if your logic is something like this

• if @score is less than 4 go to ending A 
  • if @score is greater than or equal to 4 go to ending B

you would insert a statement like this above the logic rules for the ending routing

• if @score is less than for replace v_ending with “ending A text”
  • if @score is greater than or equal to 4 replace v_ending withe “ending B text” 

then upon submission, the v_ending (or whatever you call it) will be submitted as part of your result set ..just a thought

des

Hi!

I had the same question, got here and saw your answer, @James , but it just doesn’t show the endings in my Results. How can I get them?

Thanks a lot!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @digital spain WS Thanks for stopping by and sorry for the confusion on this feature. The endings will only show in the Results if you’re using the outcome feature