Answered

Generate a Personal summary report

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi guys, 

Is it possible to make a personal customized outcome report in the summary?

It looks great but is it only possible to have an overview from all the responses?

I want to send my clients an report of there questions.

Is this possible?

Love to hear from you.

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 6 April 2021, 14:41

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Godsanne. Happy Monday! 

Have you tried generating a report following this guidance? I'm asking because I believe this is what you're looking for 🙂 If you've tried it and it's not what you were trying to achieve, would you mind sharing more details about what's missing there? We might be able to help you out! =)

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @Mariana!

Yes, that is exactly what i mean.
But, this is sending the outcome of the test from more respondents.
I want to select one respondent and send every one that finish the test their own answers.

Is that possible?

Love to hear from you...

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oh, I see @Godsanne. Thanks for clarifying. :hugging:

In fact, the report would display the information from all respondents. To achieve what you're aiming to, you could set up a respondent notification and use the recall information feature to display their answers. This way, they would get an email with this information once the form is submitted. Do you believe that would work for you? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Mariana @Godsanne - maybe the details that were in this thread  might help.. 

just a thought.. 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks so much for sharing it @john.desborough:clap_tone1:

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Mariana that could be a great option.
Although I would like the option where you can adjust the form with branding and style better.
But it is an option!

Thanks a bunch.

For now i just print the outcomes as an pdf for the time being. That is quickest option, but not so beautiful.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Godsanne - here is a link to a sample of the report that is autogenerated and returned to a user, based on their input, industry-related and overall response related data that I have collected and provide back as a ‘service’ to the user. 

just to show you that you can get a nice, branded, customized report back to the user that might have some additional meaningful information for them - using the Google Sheets integration from Typeform and an addin for Google called Document Studio (as I have shared with you in other posts) 

Hope this shows that the additional small bit of effort can turn into a nice output for your users. 

des

Hey @Godsanne. Happy Monday! 

Have you tried generating a report following this guidance? I'm asking because I believe this is what you're looking for 🙂 If you've tried it and it's not what you were trying to achieve, would you mind sharing more details about what's missing there? We might be able to help you out! =)

My question goes more in the direction of having the possibility to work with the answers of one question. So, I would like to put one of my questions and the connected answers on one page in Word (or PowerPoint or InDesign). For the moment it looks like, as if I only could export the whole report into a PDF and then try to cut out a single question over Illustrator for example. That´s a lot of work. Is there are more easier process possible? I also tried it with copy and paste via shortcuts (Contrl-C and Contr-V, but then I loose all formats.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Eric_Muc - from a user here.. 

is your use case that you want to take the output results from the survey and isolate a single question ie q3 and all the responses that were received for q3 into a single ‘view’ (of some sort) for analysis?? 

if this is the case, you have some options:

• you can download the results of the survey from the Results tab in csv format so that you import into Excel or Google sheets and then filter your data to see the results 
  • you could Connect your typeform to a google sheet or excel file and have the data automatically pushed into the google sheet as the users complete the survey - again you can filter and transform the data as you need (recommend you create a second tab and copy all the data across to the second tab so that you don’t damage the integration between typeform and the external file)

if that is not the use case, can you provide a little more context for your requirement??

thanks

des

Userlevel 1
Badge

Oh, I see @Godsanne. Thanks for clarifying. :hugging:

In fact, the report would display the information from all respondents. To achieve what you're aiming to, you could set up a respondent notification and use the recall information feature to display their answers. This way, they would get an email with this information once the form is submitted. Do you believe that would work for you? 

@Mariana can you confirm that this would work for this use case? 

I am hoping to add a typeform as a learner self-assessment in an online course.

I would like to enable each learner to automatically receive an email which includes the questions and their own responses to each question.

thanks in advance for your help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@rcolwell - happy monday from another user

this is possible by using the email notification function under the settings and setting up the body of the recipients email to include the questions and the answers. 

during the set up, you would have to type in the questions and use the @recall function to insert the answer fields into the email 

the one drawback with this method is that you have to enter in all the possible questions, including those that the user may not be required to answer based on logic jumps - they will show a null response in the answer field. I have used this approach in the email response for a tshirt ordering form where the user can order up to 3 shirts … see the images below

note the use of (if applicable) to indicate that there may not be a response. 

hope that helps a little 

des

Userlevel 1
Badge

@john.desborough thanks so very much for this help!  I am a brand new user, and really appreciate your generous response. 

I can see the point in the “if applicable” prompt.  

gracias, stay well. 

Rebecca

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@rcolwell - good luck and happy Typeforming! let us know how it goes and please don’t be shy about asking questions here in the community. 

des