Answered

Generate output using sheet calculations

• 10 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Hello,

I have a excel calculator i’ve built that takes customer inputs across numerical values such as revenue and advertising spends, pushes them through formulas, and outputs potential increases, margins, etc.

Is there a way to use a Typeform to ask customers for the inputs we would need for the calculator, and then at the end output the results that would come through the calculations? I was thinking maybe if I put them in a Google Sheet and had the results go through there, but that seems not feasible based on what I’m reading. It seems like Typeform has basic addition calculations built in and stuff, but not the ability to run excel formula type calculations.

Or maybe there is a solution I’m not seeing? Like if Typeform results can integrate with another program that can generate dashboards for customers/leads? Not really sure here what the solve would be.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 11 March 2022, 00:11

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@MrPrestonius - there is an integration with Excel online (https://www.typeform.com/connect/excel/) that should allow you to capture the inputs, connect the typeform to excel and then get the input you need. 

the google sheet integration works a treat!

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @MrPrestonius Were you able to give that integration a try? Let us know how it went for you!