Answered

Help: I cannot figure our quiz scoring

• 26 April 2024
  • 6 replies

Hi,

I have created a quiz and cannot get it to score correctly. There are 10 questions and each question is worth up to 10 points. If I go through and answer all of the question so that I should receive a score of 100, Typeform gives me of total of 200. If I answer the questions that should give me a score of 50, Typeform gives a total of 150. I have set point totals for each answer under the Score quiz setting.

I know I am doing something wrong, I just can figure out what.

Thanks in advance for the help!

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 26 April 2024, 23:33

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @tryckman Ah no no, I think you’ve actually set this up right. Are all of these questions required and/or have you published the changes to your form? It might be as simple as one of these two. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz @tryckman - i would also double check to make sure that your @score variable in the Logic sessions is not preset to 100 … that would account for how the value would get added to it.. 

just a thought to check .. if it is NOT set there, and it still is an issue after following @Liz suggestions, then suggest take a video of the entire scoring logic that you have set up .. just to make sure. 

thanks

des

Thanks so much for the help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Let us know if any of these solve the issue, @tryckman !

Hi @Liz  ,

@john.desborough ‘s suggestion solved my issue.

Thanks again for the help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah great, glad to hear it, @tryckman !