Skip to main content
Answered

How do I change the emails where the submitted forms go?

• 26 April 2024
  • 5 replies

I created a questionairre that I send to all leads before I get on a Discovery Call with them.  I created it a few years ago.  The questionairre once completed is coming to 3 emails. mine and 2 employees that are no longer with my company.  

For the life of me, I cannot find where to change the emails the questionaiire are forwarded to.

HELP! 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @PuraVida Wellness Thanks for stopping by the community! Most likely, you’ll need to update the follow-ups in that form. 

Just be sure to publish the changes once you’re done!

I don’t have any “follow ups” set up but I get notifications sent to 3 recipients - one has left and i too CAN NOT find where to remove their email address. It keeps bouncing back and I’d like to remove it.

It should NOT be THIS challenging to edit “who gets the email”

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@jchambers - if you are getting notifications, you have a a follow-up set.. go into the Setting Menu - the gear icon - and select Follow-ups .. you should see the details there.. they used to be under ‘notifications’ in a prior version of the Typeform Builder

if you have nothing showing up in the Follow-ups area then suggest you contact Typeform Support and have them look into the form from the back end. use this link to connect with them

des

Sooooo…. Turns out the FORM i was loooking at did NOT have any follow-ups set up - but the FORM I was needing to UPDATE diiiiiiiiiid have them……….

I COULD OF SWORE that there used to be a gear icon on the top right - next to LOGIC that had NOTIFICATIONS settings in there.

Ya know, I feel like an a$$ - but i mean - if you’re going to make updates to your software - does it realllly need to move? I dunno - just feel dumb i guess.

Thank you for the response - i appreciate everyone's vast knowledge of this utility.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jchambers You are right - it was there! It made me feel a little crazy, too, when it moved, so you’re not alone. 😅 (Then again, @john.desborough would probably argue that I’m crazy regardless.)

All that said, would there be somewhere more intuitive for the follow-up settings for you? I’ve been thinking about this, too, but didn’t have any good feedback/ideas of my own to send to the product team. 😂