Answered

How do I send the questions asked and the responses given to a typeform to the person completing this?

• 25 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Hello, 

I use typeform for my clients to complete check-ins. I need to send them the questions asked and responses given to a typeform so they know what they have committed to in a given week.

This is what I want to get from Typeform. I know you can download a CSV and send that but this is difficult to read for the clients so something like this would be much more user friendly.

Any help here would be awesome and appreciated!

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 25 February 2024, 14:21

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@erynnje - you could connect your typeform to Google Sheet, create a template in Google Docs or Slides and merge the data into the template creating a pdf file that can be mailed directly to the client - you would need to add an addon for Google Sheets called Document Studio to do that. ($100/yr) 

there are a number of posts here in the community that cover how to do that. 

cheers

des

Thanks for your quick reply John. It seems crazy that this isn’t a feature in Typeform. Unfortunately if I have to pay more to make this work I will be moving. 

Is there any free work around for this anyone??? 🙏😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@erynnje - you can build out a notification to the user using the Followups feature within typeform BUT that gives you limited branding options and the email comes from “notifications@typeform…. ‘ not your email. 

you could do this from any CRM (or at least should be able to do this type of report out) that you use… but those are choices you need to make in designing the various phases of your business process and application ecosystem. 

des

Yes I don’t mind about the email or branding as long as they get the questions and responses! Thanks!