how do you get pepole to respond on your poll?

• 7 March 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

how do you get pepole to respond on your poll?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @the conservative Nice to see you here again! It really depends on what your form is and who your target audience is. Do you mind sharing more about your form and what you’re hoping to achieve with it? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

thanks for reaching out,

its a politicel survay, and i want random pepole ti share their opinion

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@john.desborough @Paulo @belinda_long do any of you have any advice on getting folks to respond to your forms? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz - i would suggest that folks watch the Bellini Slushie webinars here at Typeform to get some ideas.. and the lead gen webinar with Rand Fishkin to start.. 

Given that @the conservative wanted to ask a bunch of questions of a political nature - they could probably find an influencer or two that is of the ‘same mindset’ as the target audience and then follow them on Instagram/Twitter and then perhaps push the typeform out to them that way. 

they could hunt down some facebook groups with similar interest and try to engage in conversations with them and post the link to the quiz if the group admin allows. 

facebook ads could also work if they want to pay - they could build an audience list if they want and send the folks to the quiz

(just don’t send me any political quizzes please)