Skip to main content
Answered

I can't see the response

• 3 June 2024
  • 9 replies

Hello  

For a week I have not received the answers to my forms. I come across the results page but I only have the statistics but not the details and the list of people who filled out the form. I don't understand because I'm on a paid plan. Thank you for your help

9 replies

Badge +1

I have the same issue as of this morning - it was working fine a couple of hours ago and now my responses tab is completely missing. I’m also on the paid plan - maybe a typeform update? Any resolution would be great ASAP as this is v. worrying.

Badge +1

from typeform about this issue:

After some investigation and testing, we haven't been able to reproduce the issue on our end. 

Usually this happens when there is a browser session issue. The easiest way to test this is by opening an incognito or private window. You can see how to do this for the following browsers here: GoogleFirefoxSafari.

If this now works in the incognito/private window:

1. This means your session in the regular browser needs to have its cache and cookies cleared.
2. It can also mean that there is a plugin or extension causing the issue. In this case, the best thing to do is to disable them all and enable them 1 by 1 whilst testing.  

If this doesn't work, we'll need the following information to investigate further from here: 

1. Name and version of the browser and device you are using (you can open this link to quickly find the data)
 2. A screenshot or recording of the active network panel. (Please see from minute 1.33 in this recording to see how to do that | Free recording tool)

When accessing some of the submission forms today I noticed that the results were not appearing.
Only the “Big Picture” was showing. I was previously able to see them. Where did they go?

Hello! Does anyone know what level of permissions a user needs to have in order to download and view survey responses? Thanks!

I am able to go to the results page but cannot see individual responses. In the past, I would land on the summary page but change tabs to the individual responses. For now, I can only do an integration with Google Sheets to see this info.

Why did the responses tab disappear?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Nevin - have you done the ‘clear cache and browser history the past week’ action that Typeform Support has been recommending? if not try that and see if it shows up.. 

i think that they are doing some fixes to address some of the concerns over the email download and they may have updated the code - clearing cache seems to work for folks - including me.. 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @annatb and @Onn_Man I added your posts here where we have a possible solution for the results issue. Let us know if clearing the cache/cookies doesn’t work!

Badge +1

@Nevin - have you done the ‘clear cache and browser history the past week’ action that Typeform Support has been recommending? if not try that and see if it shows up.. 

i think that they are doing some fixes to address some of the concerns over the email download and they may have updated the code - clearing cache seems to work for folks - including me.. 

des

Hopefully it is actually being looked into now because of the number of people having this exact issue at the same time. Typeform support has made it very clear to me that this isn’t an issue they see as theirs at all and they won’t be doing anything about it, to quote their response to me:

“Unfortunately, this is how browsers work, and even if we'd love to help, there's nothing we can do to solve this differently.”

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @PD2023 It is true that every now and then, you do need to clear the cache and cookies to essentially clear up your browser. It’s a pain, but I usually do it every time I have to do a restart on my computer anyway. That way, if any website (not just typeform) makes an update, I’ll know that my browser is also up to date and isn’t showing me any past versions of websites. 

All that said, I’ve answered you in your other post.