Answered

Insights make no logical sense

• 9 June 2021
  • 8 replies

Hi everyone,

I have a problem concerning the insights of our typeform. We launched it yesterday and so far it recorded 7 full responses. Below the “big picture” section, the insights show that all 16 viewers left our form right after the first question, however. This makes no logical sense to me as at least 7 out of the 16 views went through the whole form. I added some screenshots below.

I really hope you can help me solve this issue.

Kind regards,
Dan

icon

Best answer by Liz 15 June 2021, 16:40

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Pflegepiraten thanks for stopping by the community. Do you happen to have the form embedded on your site or using the chat feature? If so, both of these can affect the insights. 

Hi @Pflegepiraten thanks for stopping by the community. Do you happen to have the form embedded on your site or using the chat feature? If so, both of these can affect the insights. 

Hi @Liz,

thanks for your help. Yes we do have the typeform embedded on our website. Shouldn’t it be able to deliver reliable insights anyway? We have another form embedded on our website as well, the insights of which look appropriate.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Pflegepiraten Thank you! You are right - it should be tracking analytics correctly regardless, but I think there might be something tracked differently in embedded forms. I’m checking with our product team, and I’ll reach back out once I have a solid answer!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Pflegepiraten apologies for the delay on this! I sadly don’t have a straight answer for this, but our support team can look further into the issue for you. You can contact them from your account email here for more help. Let us know if there’s anything we can answer in the meantime!

If you are looking for advanced insights you can check out www.convertml.ai

ConvertML is an AI-driven predictive insights platform that swiftly binds your qualitative and quantitative data to get a holistic view of each customer, predict churn, and accelerate your cross-sell and up-sell strategies. Our collaboration with Typeform aims to facilitate the most seamless connection between Typeform and CRM systems like HubSpot. 

Marketing, product, and customer success teams can now harness the power of combining survey and CRM data to gain a comprehensive understanding of customer behavior, sentiments, and preferences, ensuring a competitive advantage.

• Save time by swiftly aggregating data from Typeform and CRM systems

• Get granular-level customer sentiment to answer the how, what, and why of your customer satisfaction levels

• Get predictive insights of your customer behavior like churn, cross-sell & upsell, and much more to focus on decision-making

• Gain power insights by conversing with your data using our LLMs-driven data exploration

There is various survey and behavioral analytics you can run and get actionable insights! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ConvertML.AI Thanks for stopping by! Do you mind sharing an example of using your product with Typeform? Thanks!

Hi Liz, 

Thank you for this opportunity to share! 

As for a more visual representation of how ConvertML works seamlessly with Typeform, I invite you to check out this link which has an example of a typical Customer Satisfaction Survey run by an organization, connecting the Typeform data and getting actionable insights with ConvertML: https://app.storylane.io/share/hssac0mvdoi3

For example, if a customer success team wants to understand overall customer satisfaction, they will seek granular insights into customer preferences to inform product development and marketing strategies, while identifying pain points to enable prioritized improvements. Additionally, the team will aim to track satisfaction trends over time to take proactive measures and understand evolving customer needs. Doing all this takes a lot of time and effort for the team to analyze.

With ConvertML, customer success teams can effortlessly access the insights they seek, without the need for manual effort and complex data engineering. Our intuitive dashboard (see link) offers a comprehensive view. With a typical customer satisfaction survey analysis you get the following insights on the dashboard: 

1. Overall sentiment 
  2. NPS
  3. Positive, Neutral and Negative Segmentation
  4. Sentiment by Topic
  5. Accessibility 
  6. Time Series to track variables over time 
  7. Overall Satisfaction
  8. Clustering Analysis
  9. Word Cloud
  10. Respondents list with filters to drill down

If you refer to the link you will also find how the CS team can further connect their CRM data and get richers insights (Yes! More than ingesting only Typeform Survey Data) with the hidden field functionality, for example connecting Hubspot datasets.

Hidden fields in Typeform offer a convenient way to tie emails to your respondents, facilitating easy tracking of responses. This is an important step as it enables ConvertML to bind your Typeform (Qualitative) response data with your CRM (Quantitative) data helping you unlock new level of customer insights and get a holistic view of your customer sentiments. 

After data ingestion from survey and CRM, users can run the following analysis/ Model templates on ConvertML:

1. Customer Satisfaction 
  2. Brand Loyalty 
  3. Net Promoter Score 
  4. Churn Prediction 
  5. Upsell/ Cross Sell Opportunities 
  6. Customer Segmentation 
  7. Customer lifetime value 
  8. Demand Forecasting 
  9. Lead Scoring

We hope this helps! Feel free to ask any further questions or if there’s anything specific you'd like to learn more about. We're here to help organizations harness the full potential of your data and drive your business forward. (hello@convertml.ai

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks so much, @ConvertML.AI ! The clickable demo is really cool and helpful!