Skip to main content
Answered

Is there a 'buzzfeed quiz' type option?

• 22 May 2024
  • 7 replies

I’d like to do a public poll and collect responses, then show people the total responses to date, at the end: you chose X and Y. 68% of people also chose X! 24% of people chose Y!

Is there a way to do this? Seems like an extremely common use case, to show results at the end (Buzzfeed, tons of others)

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @RDGB Happy Wednesday! I hope you’re having a good one. 

While we don’t have a way to show the overall respondent results within the form, you could redirect to the public link for the Responses Report

Thanks @Liz -- the Responses Report might work, if there is a way to embed it? Otherwise it’s a dead end, instead of engaging people to take a next action. Do you know if there’s an official way, or a workaround, to embed the report (eg an iFrame or similar)?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @RDGB You should be able to add it onto your website using an iFrame embed! That would be the easiest way to do so. 

I want to know this as well

Thank you @Liz - do you have any special instructions for this? eg a way to just wrap the core central part of the report page rather than all of the surrounding elements?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @RDGB Ah that, I don’t know if it is possible. @mathio do you know if it’s possible to customize which parts of the report page to embed? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello all. To embed responses report, you can place it to the iframe like this:

<iframe src="<your-report-url-here>" />

If you want different design than what the report provides you will need to build a report on your own. You can retrieve responses from our API and it will be up to you to visualize them in charts or otherwise.