Answered

MISSING CUSTOMER DETAILS ON RESULTS

• 9 January 2023
  • 9 replies

HEY GUYS, i’m really baffled as to why the customer details section which includes, name and email and phone number isn't showing up in the results page

icon

Best answer by Innovety 10 January 2023, 16:16

View original

9 replies

Can agree this is the stupidest change. 

A work around is to go to Summary » first item should be all responses

Either way, there is no reason why they have no option to toggle on / off the responses in table results.

yes i noticed that earlier too, that i can go to summary and find it there, but why isnt it showing up on responses, is it a bug or intended?

It does not seem like a bug to me. I think they have tried to prioritize the responses as most people use typeform for surveying rather than Lead-gen. They may be trying to improve the sort and filter functions. Still don’t understand why that would be at the expense of the initial columns of customer data you collect given you can already select and filter what questions show up on columns. 

Either way, super silly they would not include a toggle on / off instead of removing what is in my opinion, the most important fields. 

I really hope they fix this soon because our sales team and support rely on that table view since sometimes typeform notification emails are hard to sort through.

Currently facing the same issue - I hope this is part of some A/B testing for their UI and not a permanent change.

We use Typeform for our business consistently, mainly to source applicants for training programs - therefore the names, emails and other info is vital to see in our results page…

However I did notice that the metadata is there for every response and when downloaded in an Excel file it shows all the personal info… still wishing it could be changed back with the option to just hide information instead of forcefully removing it!!

I thought this only happened to me.. spent an hour today trying to find out what I did wrong.. I use it for weekly check-ins on my clients, so not having names to go with the responses is highly inconvenient for me

please how do we get them to fix this asap, I need this back on for my business to function! is there any mods here

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@jcwork - there are a few Typeform folks who support this Community.. but you can also raise a support ticket at this link. that will get two vectors towards a resolution to your issue. 

note: 

• i’m seeing the details from a ‘contact form’ question in the results page BUT not in the Table View (which still says ‘Beta’ at the moment btw) 

the Table View is a mess at the moment - i agree. 

That being said, for my own purposes and those of my clients, I always set up a Google Sheet integration and instruct clients to use THAT table view instead of the native view from Typeform. 

just my tuppence.. 

des

I think the issue has been resolved - now we can filter the data points by column (which includes contact info, first name, last name, email, phone etc)

Thank you TypeForm - this is a much better middle ground 👍🏻