Question

Multi-choice options no longer showing as columns in output file

• 21 February 2022
  • 2 replies

I have just noticed that in my results downloads, the multi choice responses no longer have their own columns. Also the responses that I put in as a test are not even showing properly.

This is a real difficulty as it is a big change form even just a week ago when the results file had a much longer row. My workbooks are set up to check / interpret the output rows when all the multi choice responses have their own columns - as has always been the case. But now it has changed and if it stays like this it will be a nightmare, I will have to re-do all of my analysis sheets and it will take ages. Please can you advise urgently.. Thanks

2 replies

I’ve just also seen that the second/third answers to a multi choice with multiple answers allowed, are now being put as responses to the next question.. Can’t work with this please can you get in touch to let me know what is going on @ Typeform?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Edd Apologies for the delay in response! Could you send a screenshot of what the results look like for you? Additionally, were any changes made to the questions after the form started collecting responses?