Answered

Multiple participants : results not emailing

• 4 October 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello, thanks in advance for any help - I don’t know if this is a glitch or how to ask typeform directly for technical assistance. 

I purchased this to use in groups simultaneously as Typeform says is possible, all doing the quiz at the same time. 
It’s set to auto-send results to the email input at beginning of quiz. 
It works when I’ve trialled it alone, and I received the correct email with results. 

But on first test with two people - neither received the email.
This is a big issue for me, and needs resolution before I can use this important feature for giving quiz talks for my work!! (Due to start immediately, but for this issue.)

Thanks for help, appreciate it! 
Rae

icon

Best answer by moonlightmuse 6 October 2022, 05:13

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@moonlightmuse - can you show a screen shot of how you have set up the notifications to respondents in your settings?? 

des

Userlevel 1

Here’s the screenshot - when I’ve tested it alone, it emails me correctly. 

When I tried simultaneously with a trial partner (correct emails), neither of us received this notification email. 

@john.desborough Thanks for any insights! 
Rae

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@moonlightmuse - sometimes spam filters will impact the receipt of the email. You might want to check there. 

@Liz  @Gabi Amaral - any thoughts from the Typeform Team??

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @moonlightmuse definitely check the spam filters! If that’s not it, our support team can also see if they’re getting errors. You just need to send them the URL of your form and the emails not receiving the notifications through a ticket here. 😁

Userlevel 1

Thank you so much all! SUCCESS - we both found them in our junk mail, despite previous same quiz results arriving to our regular email. (Hence didn’t think to look there.)

Appreciate it! I’ll be sure to mention this junk box aspect when giving the quiz talk. 
Have a great weeks end all! 
Rae

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@moonlightmuse 

That’s the kind of update we like to read! Thanks so much for letting us know! And have a fantastic weekend as well. 😀