Answered

Not able to view the results of the quiz i sent to my students

Hi, i administered a quiz to my students today. They took the test. How do i know know their results?

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 24 March 2021, 11:27

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Sandeep - at the top of the image that you showed, you can see the Responses tab - click there and you will see the individual responses. 

des

Dear John,

Its showing blank in the responses tab.

Regards,

Sandeep

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Sandeep - it appears that no one has actually responded to the survey/quiz - your image shows starts but no completions, it almost appears that no one actually ‘submitted’ the survey. 

not sure where people ‘dropped’ off your quiz - your image at the top of the post shows only the first few questions.. i would look at the tail end questions to see where the views stopped and check back to your quiz to see where the actual submit button is situated (ie after where they views stopped) 

@Liz @Mariana - any thoughts you might have (these are the amazing Typeform-ers who support the Community here!!)

des

Dear John,

Thanks a ton for helping me out.

I have attached the tail end screen shot. All of my students said that they submitted their answers.

Regards,

Sandeep 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Sandeep - it looks like 32 respondents dropped off the survey at question 11… and did not get get through to the actual submit button. (the -32 is the indicator that i am looking at) 

would it be possible for you to post a link to the survey or send me a private message here in the community with the link to the survey to do a quick check?? 

thank you.. and sorry to say that you need to check where you have the actual submit button on the details. 

des

Dear John,

Thanks again for your kind help.

Here is the link to the quiz:

https://tmepr6s3n6q.typeform.com/to/oWoBfLEr

The challenge here it that the link has expired as I had put a time limit to it.

In that case, should I share my ID and password? If I understand correctly, you need to check the quiz.

Regards,

Sandeep 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Dear John,

Thanks again for your kind help.

Here is the link to the quiz:

https://tmepr6s3n6q.typeform.com/to/oWoBfLEr

The challenge here it that the link has expired as I had put a time limit to it.

In that case, should I share my ID and password? If I understand correctly, you need to check the quiz.

Regards,

Sandeep 

I would prefer not to be given your ID and password @Sandeep - as a fellow user, it is probably not appropriate to do that. If either @Mariana or @Liz, the two amazing Typeformers can get engaged at that level with you, it is better to work with them in that way. 

What you could possibly do is to Duplicate (make a copy) of the survey, open it up to allow access and that would give you a comparable ‘test/demo’ version to test out.. 

just a thought

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Sandeep absolutely agree with @john.desborough ! If you make a duplicate, we can look at the form for you. It is important to note that Typeform doesn’t save the results until the respondents click the submit button, so if they didn’t click this button, their answers won’t appear in the Responses panel. 

Dear Liz,

Please find the link to the duplicate quiz:

https://tmepr6s3n6q.typeform.com/to/iYVED5rW

Regards,

Sandeep

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Sandeep @Liz - i just took the quiz and noted that once you select the number of stars in terms of satisfaction that the submit button was also there to be pressed. 

Sandeep - please check the results to see if my response has been recorded (i pressed the submit button after selecting the stars)

hopefully you will see one completed response even if i scored terribly on the test

des

Dear John & Liz,

I can now see your response in the results.

Now, i can presume that my students did not submit the results.

Thanks for all your efforts.

Your results were of acceptable level though, :-)

Regards,

Sandeep

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Dear John & Liz,

I can now see your response in the results.

Now, i can presume that my students did not submit the results.

Thanks for all your efforts.

Your results were of acceptable level though, :-)

Regards,

Sandeep

@Sandeep - i think it might have been some ‘confusion’ over the action required by the students at the time: maybe the assumption that the selection of the appropriate star was sufficient to end the test (and submit)… 

good luck on the next test! and thank you for making that copy to test for you.. 

cheers

des