Answered

Printing Responses

• 23 August 2021
  • 4 replies

Hello,

For our Typeform, a patient has the option to not answer a question/no response gets entered.  Upon printing their paperwork, a full sheet will be with the questions that have no response.  Is there a way to print only the questions that were answered?  Trying to save time and paper!

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Paulo 24 August 2021, 12:24

View original

4 replies

Hi @smj! This is from another user. :)

I'm afraid it’s not possible to choose which questions we want to print. What I did in a similar scenario was to integrate Typeform with Google Sheets and create the report the way I wanted.

Here’s two great reads about how to do it:
■ Using Google Data Studio

■ Using Document Studio

I hope it helps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @smj Were you able to give Google Data Studio or Document Studio a try? :grin:

Thanks for the responses!  Not sure how to use the Google Data studio, but if it involves transferring data, we have to have it HIPAA compliant.  I did find that when someone fills out their paperwork, we get an email notification which actually includes only the answers they responded to- so I am just printing from my email.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@smj Ah! Glad to hear that you were able to find a workaround with the notifications. :grinning: Let us know if there’s anything else we can help answer for you!