Answered

Showing answers on the results page

• 26 August 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I am looking to show the answers on a results page - I am happy to use typeform and can even have it hard coded into unBounce - here is what I am looking for:

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 27 August 2021, 18:25

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 1

I am looking for this kind of functionality: https://www.riddle.com/docs/creators/customize/quiz-how-i-show-quiz-answers-after-my-lead-form/

In my opinion it is not possible.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@AdamMktgTy - this is from another user

that ending page in your loom video looks like it uses a counter variable to collect the number of correct answers, something like this:

• if q1 answer is A then add 1 to v_counter
  • if q2 answer is C then add 1 ton v_counter
  • etc

then on ending page, the text on the typeform page would be something like this:

• Congratulations, you have managed to get @v_counter /12 questions correct. 

if you wanted to show the answers on the results page, you could have all the questions and answers either show up on the ending page or on a statement page before the ending by hard coding the questions on the page with @recall the answer. (note: if you wanted to display correct or incorrect as a status for each of the answers they made, you would need to create a variable for each question result and set it in the logic rules ie if q1 answer is A then replace v_result_1 with correct; if q1 answer is B or C or D then replace v_result_1 with incorrect… something like that) 

hope this helps

des

Userlevel 1

John - is this something you would be able to do (I would pay for it)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @AdamMktgTy If you haven’t already, I would suggest taking a peek at our Agency Directory if you need some help building forms!