Answered

Summary Notification

• 16 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Hello,

As a new user of the platform I had a question that I am unable to find a resolution to. I am able to set up email notification to self. what I need is the email notification embeds all existing information captured in the google sheet (that I connected already) in the form of a  summary email each time a new response comes in, Is that possible with Typeform?

Regards

P

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 16 August 2022, 16:33

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Pri123 - to do that from Google sheets when someone submits a Typeform response that is connected to the sheet, you would need to use an add-on to google Sheets like Document Studio

This would allow you to use a merge document (Doc or Slides) that you create, merge the data into the template, convert to pdf and email it to you from Document Studio. If you don’t want the document, you an simply create an email template in Document Studio and incorporate all the Typeform input data plus any other data you choose to pull into the sheet and then the email. 

cheers

des

Thanks so much @john.desborough . If I did the above process do you think, every time there is a new respondent to the Type form survey I created; I will receive a notification with the complete summary of the data along with the new respondent data everytime?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Pri123 - i use that method for my forms and have implemented it for a number of clients.. it works