Answered

TAG MANAGER CONVERSION TRACKING

• 28 January 2022
  • 1 reply

Bonjour, 

Je ne suis pas expert en la matière, mais j’essaie de configurer mon tag manager pour suivre les conversions du formulaire et relier celà ma campagne google ads. 

Auparavant, mon formulaire précédent (autre que typeform) renvoyait vers une page de remerciement, j’avais mis un déclencheur “page vue “ contient url : merci, pour suivre les conversions.

Sur typeform ca à l’air différent, en tout cas, je n’ai pas trouvé comment renvoyer vers une page de remerciement. Pourriez vous m’aider s’il vous plaît ? Soit :

• A renvoyer vers une page de remerciement

Ou alors

• A tracker le fait que le formulaire a été soumis
  •  

Ma question paraîtra certainement simple pour certain, mais pour ma part je ne trouve pas de solution. 

Je remercie par avance les personnes qui prendrons le temps d’essayer de m’aider :) 

En vous souhaitant à tous une belle fin de journée et avec mes meilleures salutations.

Christophe 

-- Google Translation -- 

Hello,

I'm not an expert on this, but I'm trying to configure my tag manager to track form conversions and link this to my google ads campaign.

Previously, my previous form (other than typeform) sent to a thank you page, I had put a "page view" trigger contains url: thank you, to track conversions.

On typeform it looks different, anyway, I couldn't find how to send to a thank you page. Could you please help me ? That is :

Send to a thank you page
Or

To track the fact that the form has been submitted

My question will certainly seem simple for some, but for my part I do not find a solution.

Thank you in advance to anyone who will take the time to try and help me :)

Wishing you all a beautiful end of the day and with my best regards.

Christopher

icon

Best answer by Liz 31 January 2022, 16:43

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @chris0931 Welcome to the community! The language of the community is English, so I hope you don’t mind my reply in English. 

It isn’t possible to track when a thank you page has been shown, but you can track when the form has been submitted. A respondent can’t see the ending until they submit the form, so this trigger should reflect that event. 

You can read more about tracking this via Google Tag Manager under “Setting up Google tags Tracking for your form” here