Answered

We can't see the responses

Hey everyone! I just started using Typeform but I have the following doubts.

1. When a user tries to complete the form they have an error in the questions where they need to upload some documents, Do you know why is this happening?

2. The other thing is that when a user completes a form we can’t see the response and we are sure that they have completed it. Can someone help me with these?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Liz 1 April 2022, 17:23

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @OzonOps Welcome to the community! And happy Friday!

To help answer your questions, 

1. Can you send more info on what the error is or a screenshot of the error? Is the form embedded? If so, sending the URL where it’s embedded would be really helpful. 
  2. You should be able to view all responses under the Results tab. This article here can walk you through finding your results. One thing to note is that if the respondent doesn’t click the submit button, their response won’t save. They’ll need to click that button to send you the data. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @OzonOps! How are you doing today? 

Don't forget to send us a screenshot or a screencast showing the error and the link to your form. That'd help us a lot to solve it. 

Hope you have a great day! 😉

Question on this. We are using this as a lead capture form, and the first three questions capture the info we need. 75 people have started, but only two finished. I can only see the two that finished. Does that mean all the data on those who answered the first three questions is gone?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @alexrelph Thanks for stopping by the community! The responses are saved to your Typeform results when the respondent clicks the submit button, so if they don’t click this button, you won’t be able to see the responses. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@alexrelph - to extend what @Liz mentioned, if you capture the info you need in the first three questions, then suggest you have those questions in one form then use the redirect on completion and passing hidden fields into a second form to collect other information that you have in your current form. 

this way, once you have the first three questions answered and submitted you have that data.. if you have another 4 or 40 questions afterwards, and the user does not complete, then you have at least the first part.. 

if you have the email address in the first 3 q’s, but you see that the second form has not been filled in by the same email address, you now have the ability to reach out to them to fill in the form. 

just a thought

des

thanks @john.desborough! That is very helpful. Any help links for how to set up the redirect?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@alexrelph - try this video and associated help doco from the Typeform Help Center

start there

Hey, we just shared a typeform and tested it out with some test submissions. How can I reset the count back to zero so that we get the actual data of how many people submitted? I already deleted the test responses but it still shows that there are the submissions. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @2bX Team Thanks for stopping by the community! It isn’t possible to reset the insights at this time. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@2bX Team - what you can do, at this point, is duplicate the quiz and publish the duplicate version as your final. 

that way you are starting from ground zero in terms of responses.. 

just a thought.. 

des

In my case i have seen people submit their answers but have not reflected in the results. I tried myself after 30 min and as well has not yet after more than 3 hours reflected the results.. what should I do?

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @astrolabs do you mind sharing the link to your form so we can test it? Thanks!