Answered

Why is my Integrated Google Sheet blank?

• 17 May 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey guys,

I setup an integration with Google Sheets but it is completely blank - just the column headers are showing and no responses (I selected option to pull through what was already there).

I did the same for our user survey last year and it all worked fine. Have I done something wrong do you think or missed something obvious?

icon

Best answer by Moneyhub 18 May 2021, 10:21

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Moneyhub Welcome to the community! Sometimes it can take a little time for the responses to pull through on the sheet. If they haven’t appeared yet, please let me know!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Liz, I was hopeful but this morning it is still blank just column headers only. I will try removing the integration and doing it again perhaps?

Ah, that worked straight away, so not sure what happened the first time - maybe a bug?

Userlevel 1
Badge

Ah, that worked straight away, so not sure what happened the first time - maybe a bug?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Glad that worked, @Moneyhub ! Let us know if the issue happens again and we can take another look at it. Is there anything else I can help with? :grinning:

Userlevel 1
Badge

Nope, all good for now!

Facing the same issue, when I integrated with gsheet, only the headers are showing up in the gsheet and any new responses. Old responses did not get populated, whats the solution here?

@Liz Please advise.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @rzp Thanks for stopping by. Our integration will backfill up to 3000 responses, but if you have more than this, it won’t backfill the data. You can read more about this here

Do you have more than 3k responses?