Answered

How do I contact VideoAsk support?!

• 3 May 2023
  • 9 replies

Hi, My co-founder and I have sent several Video’s to the VideoAsk support team but haven’t gotten any replies? Does anyone know how to get a response from them?

We have VideoAsk heavily embedded on our site, so that it’s the route through which we receive all sales opportunities but none of the submissions are reaching the email address we set up. So we’re losing sales and will have to take VideoAsk out next week unless we can resolve it.

Thanks

Ronan 

icon

Best answer by Grace 3 May 2023, 09:46

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Ronanwall can you DM the email address you’re using to contact the support team? I can check up on what’s happening to your messages.

Sounds like there could be a notifications issue happening, are you seeing the responses in your VideoAsk account but not getting an email notification?

Hi Grace, I haven’t been able to send our issue to an email address. I’m only seeing options to send a Video to the Videoask support team with our issue. I’ve sent 2 videos and my co-founder has sent 2 videos but we haven’t heard back from anyone.

I’m not seeing any responses in my Videoask account or getting any email responses or any email notification. Can you provide me with a number to speak to someone? 

Thanks

Ronan

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Ronanwall I’m going to send you a DM as in order to check what’s happening to the messages you are sending to the support team I’ll need to know the email address you submitted in the contact form (along with the video messages) 

Look out for a community DM from me 😊

@Grace I am not receiving answers from Videoask to my videos as well. I need support urgently. Can you please check?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Luis_uptalent thanks for stopping by! Just to confirm, are you waiting for a reply from the support team?

Yes exactly, I sent a video support 2-3 days ago. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks for confirming @Luis_uptalent let me check in with the support team and see what’s happening

@Grace Can you assist us? We need help contacting support. It will not accept our card to upgrade our minutes, however, our business card is working fine for everything else. We are currently running an interview.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi @Julie Straub 👋 Sorry to hear you’re having some trouble with your upgrade. If you haven’t already, please reach out to the support team using this link and we’ll look into this for you.