Answered

Question? How do I create a personality assessment in videoask without having to use any video?

• 27 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Is there a way that I can create a personality test in videoask without using video? Below is the use case

1. I want to create an one way video interview process.
  2. This video interview would consist of two parts:
    • First Part: 40 question personality test (Similar to Myers-Briggs, with the user being provided with the question and several multiple choice responses. User can only select 1 response per question)
    • Second Part: a 6 question one way interview (Here, the user will only be able to respond via video
  3. I want to build this in a single videoask (for lack of better words) flow

Is this something that can be done, or would I essentially have to load 40 1 second video clips, (with the question typed in the video to minimize processing time) for the personality screen portion of the video interview process?  

icon

Best answer by andrew_videoask 27 April 2023, 19:52

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @David Thoreau, every videoask requires video content. However, I’d encourage you to use our free library of Pexels stock videos. This means you won’t have to upload your own content.

As for the question, you can add that within each step of the videoask using overlay text 🙂

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you!