Answered

Removing Typeform/Videoask logo after upgrading Plan

• 26 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi Community, 

I’m a new user and I’m loving everything. Typeform and videoask will revolutionise my business!

My question, I need to create a lot of typeforms and videoasks and I will start using them + collecting replies next month. Is it possible to create them using a lower tier, then upgrade and remove the branding before embedding them in my website?

Kind regards,

Liza

icon

Best answer by Grace 26 June 2023, 12:49

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Liza Van der Stock welcome to the community, excited to see what you cook up with Typeform and VideoAsk!

I’m not 100% sure on the Typeform side (but I’m sure @Liz will jump in with some info) for VideoAsk, if will depend on what features and how many steps you want to use, some of the features are only available on higher plans and you have a maximum of 3 steps on the Start plan.

I guess in theory you could create the outlines of your videoasks on the Start plan and then upgrade and add on any additional features/change the branding when you’re ready to go. 

Hopefully that helps/makes sense!

Thank you Grace. Love your quote!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Looking forward to hearing how it goes @Liza Van der Stock feel free to pop back and share any time!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Liza Van der Stock What a great first name! 😀 As for the Typeform side, it’s the same as VideoAsk. Depending on what features you’d like to use, you can build them and then upgrade later. For example, if you’re on the Free plan and need more questions or integrations, then you would need to upgrade in order to set those up.