VideoAsk problem yet another after a few days..

• 5 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi, like every 2/3 days today videoask has problems. Today we are already 3, account owners that we pay that we can't even see the forms that users send and consequently this does not start webhook requests. The problem has been happening for about 1 hour and it doesn't seem to have gone away.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Ayd thanks for reaching out and flagging, the engineering team is aware that there’s a problem again and they are working on a fix. 

We’re really sorry this has been a repeated issue recently, we’re working on some issues to make sure this doesn’t continue to happen 🙏

Hi @Ayd thanks for reaching out and flagging, the engineering team is aware that there’s a problem again and they are working on a fix. 

We’re really sorry this has been a repeated issue recently, we’re working on some issues to make sure this doesn’t continue to happen 🙏

We ask that you don't make us lose leads and webhook calls, if you know that you often have problems provide for a system that can recover leads as we invest over two thousand euros a day just on a single advertising channel, as do my competitors, who also use videoask and if we pay for a service we expect that it can work perfectly, and if you can't do that warn saying "Videoask is in beta, and you often have problems, are you sure you want to subscribe to a paid plan?"

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Ayd 

This isn’t normally a recurring issue, the webhooks should still come through we are just having some issues that mean everything is running slower than expected. I will definitely share your feedback with the team though, I appreciate that you and others are depending on this working correctly.