Beta test

Be a part of an exclusive beta test for a new feature! 🐟

Be a part of an exclusive beta test for a new feature! 🐟

Hello, community members! We have an exciting new feature we’re working on, a campaign builder, and we need your feedback to help improve it. 

If you’d like to be part of this test group over the next 20 days, you’ll have the opportunity to: 

1. Create lead generation campaign workflows using templates

2. Configure gated content campaigns using a typeform

3. Customize the email content of your campaign

4. Share your typeform wherever you want and start collecting leads

5. Check out the results of your campaign

Sounds like something you’d be interested in? Fill out the form here to sign up for access!

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@vickioneill @The Wellness Workshop @Olgasolo @schoolofsleeping @Hein Meijer @talon256 this might be something you’re interested in!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I’m in!!

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I’m in!!

des

Wahoo!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

sounds great, but to early for us. We are in the middle of a proces and haveour firts 2 typeforms running.

good luck, 

maybe next time 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I'm also tagging @Darnell @ActionJackson @ValdemarQ @amyepearl @Catherine Bo @TMo @YGB @kylefuller @ajosecorrea in case you're interested! 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Agh, would love to, and thx for the tag @Gabi Amaral but I currently have too much going on to commit to that at this time. Working on getting a lot off my plate (including other Typeform and VideoAsk projects) though I’m always happy to chime in throughout these sub-forums from time to time as I have been!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Let us know how the form building goes, @Hein Meijer !!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I completely understand, @Darnell! Let me know if you change your mind! 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@vickioneill @The Wellness Workshop @Olgasolo @schoolofsleeping @Hein Meijer @talon256 this might be something you’re interested in!

Count me in!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Count me in!

OMG!!! she lives! .. Welcome back @vickioneill