📢 📢 Calling all ZAPIER FANS! 📢 📢 Want to take part in an upcoming marketing campaign with Typeform + Zapier?!

• 2 August 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 4

Hi Friends 👋

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

We’re working with our friends at Zapier on some fun marketing stories and are looking to profile individuals who use both Typeform and Zapier to power their businesses (or lives!) ⚡️

IS THAT YOU!? Perhaps the spotlight is calling your name?! Or maybe you want to share your story so that others can learn from your tips and tricks too?!

We’re looking to get creative here and what’s most important is that we CELEBRATE YOU ✨

Potential ideas include a:

• Virtual event workshop with you as the starring guest and members of Typeform + Zapier
  • A blog post highlighting how you use Typeform and Zapier (you don’t necessarily need to use these tools together!)
  • A video interview walking us through a day in the life of how you use these tools (and others!) to power your business
  • Let’s brainstorm together!

Interested in learning more? Drop a note in the reply section and I’ll send you a message with more details!

We’re looking to kick something off later this month or early this fall!

Thanks!! 💜

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@JustinV22 @john.desborough @Paulo @vickioneill might be something you’d be interested in!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz -it would be fun but I don’t use zaps for anything at this point… have played with them but find that the simplest things are the direct/native integrations… 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @rachelmkalt happy to share information about our integrations with Zapier and Typeform.  Let me know!

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hi Friends 👋

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

We’re working with our friends at Zapier on some fun marketing stories and are looking to profile individuals who use both Typeform and Zapier to power their businesses (or lives!) ⚡️

IS THAT YOU!? Perhaps the spotlight is calling your name?! Or maybe you want to share your story so that others can learn from your tips and tricks too?!

We’re looking to get creative here and what’s most important is that we CELEBRATE YOU ✨

Potential ideas include a:

• Virtual event workshop with you as the starring guest and members of Typeform + Zapier
  • A blog post highlighting how you use Typeform and Zapier (you don’t necessarily need to use these tools together!)
  • A video interview walking us through a day in the life of how you use these tools (and others!) to power your business
  • Let’s brainstorm together!

Interested in learning more? Drop a note in the reply section and I’ll send you a message with more details!

We’re looking to kick something off later this month or early this fall!

Thanks!! 💜

Hey Rachel! This sounds right up my alley 😉

I’m a business coach that helps solopreneurs step up their operational strategy with smart systems, transformative tools and workflow automations...so, needless to say, I’m a big fan of the Zapier/Typeform combo!

I use both platforms for a few different things but also have whole workflows that use Zapier to connect Typeform survey responses to my Airtable market research spreadsheets #automation4life haha.

Would love to chat to you about this a bit further! 

Cheers, 

Belinda 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@belinda_long all :clap_tone1: the  :clap_tone1: automations!!  :clap_tone1: Those Airtable spreadsheets sound incredible! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

All the automations, yesss! Life’s too short for unnecessary admin 😆

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

All the automations, yesss! Life’s too short for unnecessary admin 😆

@belinda_long 

Hi Rachel, that could be interesting! We use Typeform for a lot of things (internal & external) and if I’m not mistaken we also have some zaps running to connect Slack and other apps. You can send me an email with more info at bruno@spacerefinery.com :)