feedback wanted

Help Needed! Chat to us about a potential new feature and get a gift card!

• 15 January 2024
  • 2 replies
Help Needed! Chat to us about a potential new feature and get a gift card!
Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Folks:

I’m calling for users to try a new Typeform feature and to say thanks, you’ll get a 30 USD gift card (or equivalent) for your time.

I'm a Product Manager here at Typeform. We're considering creating a new feature that would enable you to access additional data associated with your response data, that your form respondents didn't enter themselves.

For example, suppose one of your respondents enters only victor.wu@typeform in a form, and nothing else. Then within Typeform you would might see, associated with that response:

Potentially other information too. You might be familiar with tools like Clearbit and Zoominfo that provide similar functionality. We are considering incorporating this into Typeform itself, natively, so you have access to this information without needing another tool.

If this sounds interesting to you, I'd love to get you on a Zoom call to get your feedback and consider adding you to our early beta list for this feature. Schedule a time with me and you will receive a $30 USD gift card for your time.

Thanks!

2 replies

We can try this :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@protelo be sure to schedule a time above!