Skip to main content
typeform update

๐Ÿ†•โšก๏ธ๐Ÿš€ Introducing: Typeform for Growth ๐Ÿš€โšก๏ธ๐Ÿ†•

๐Ÿ†•โšก๏ธ๐Ÿš€ Introducing: Typeform for Growth ๐Ÿš€โšก๏ธ๐Ÿ†•

Hey everyone!ย 

After months of anticipation, rigorous testing, and invaluable feedback from our community, weโ€™re thrilled to announce the launch of Typeform for Growth ๐Ÿš€ย 

ย 

This powerful suite of features is designed to take your business to the next level by helping you capture, qualify, and convert leads like never beforeย ๐Ÿ˜Ž

ย 

ย 

Typeform for Growth gives you access to:

ย 

๐ŸŽฅ Video forms โ€“ Record, edit, and embed videos into your forms to capture attention and drive engagement, plus respondents can then answer your question with their own video.

๐Ÿ“ˆ Data enrichment โ€“ Automatically enrich response data to boost conversions effortlessly with fewer questions.

๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ Spam prevention โ€“ Protect against spam submissions with reCAPTCHA on your forms and surveys.

ย 

๐Ÿ”„ Streamlined workflows โ€“ Automate scoring, qualifyingย and emailing leads. Integrate with your preferred tech stack to optimize your efficiency.

ย 

๐Ÿง  Smart Insights & Ask AI โ€“ Leverage AI to ask questions, get answers, and visualize your data effortlessly.

ย 

๐Ÿ“ˆ Check out our Help Center article for more information on the new Growth plans ๐Ÿ“ˆ

ย 

Re-watch the live demo ๐Ÿ‘€

ย 

Catch up on all the action from our recent live webinar here:

And discover how the new solution can:

• Enhance lead capture with video and AI
  • Enrich data effortlessly
  • Streamline your marketing workflows
  • Boost engagement and conversion

ย 

ย 

Ready to dive in and start creating awesome forms? Sign up here! ๐Ÿคฟ

ย 

As always, weโ€™d love to hear what you think, leave your questions and feedback in the comments below โฌ‡๏ธ

ย 

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Graceย - as someone who has had the luxury of beta testing several of these enhancements, I can attest to the value they can add to organizations who want to accelerate lead capture and conversion.ย 

Well done Typeform.ย 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks @john.desboroughย itโ€™s definitely an exciting time in Typeform worldย ๐Ÿ’ซ

Userlevel 1
Badge

Very interested by the video question. I would be happy to see it in the Core pricing :)

Other features are interesting too but not for my (small) business.

ย 

ย 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks for your feedback @Krunchyย (great username btw) I will pass this on to the product team.

Just out of interest, what is your small business? Would love to learn a bit moreย ๐Ÿ˜Š

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey Grace, thanks for your message.ย 

We are a consultancyย in the mobility sector and change management. We oragnize a lot of B2C event (programs, challenges, coaching sessions) where we need people toย feel confident so theyย register. As we try to push them to change to way they move or commute, we need to build that trust. And a videoย question would be very powerfullย for that.

ย 

Hope that helps !

Regards

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

This is great, thanks for the extra detail @Krunchy, and are you already using Typeform as part of your event flow?ย 

ย 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Since 2017ย ๐Ÿ’ช

This is good.i like this

I like this because very interesting & very nice

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks @Agus Romadona Imam Raharjoย glad you like it! Are there any particular features youโ€™re most interested in?ย 

Ini sangat bagus

ย 

This is very nice